WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

TM RETURN SCENARIO: Blair 1

Scenario for TM's Return to Llanview. # One


Blair exited the Manning building, as she headed to her car she looked toward the building that housed Todd's old Penthouse. She looks up and is surprised to see light in the window of the Penthouse. Something isn't right. The Penthouse is supposed to be closed up. Blair looks at her watch it's getting late, she should be heading home but she can't get over this feeling that something is about to happen. Thinking she might have been mistaken, she looks up as she nears the building. There is definitely light coming from the penthouse. She decides to check it out. Blair nods at the doorman and makes her way to the Penthouse elevator. She's filled with trepidation as the elevator comes to a stop.


Blair steps out into the hall and heads for the door. music is emanating from with in. She recognizes the song . It's one of her favorites. Todd use to play it all the time. She finds herself humming it, "My One and Only Love" as she reaches for the door. Strange it's unlocked. Blair turns the knob and enters quietly the Light she saw is coming from several candles around the room. It's surreal she thinks, the effect of the candles and the music yet everything in the room is covered. Just as she starts for the stairs a voice from behind her says.


"Hello."


Blair spins around, she sees a man in the shadows. He looks so familiar even though she can't see his face. He moves forward and the candlelight catches his features. "My God, it can't be." the words come out. "Are you real?" Blair is stunned he looks the same but different.


" Are you alright?" he says. Then in answer to her second question he looks down at himself and say " I think I am." He looks up "You look familiar do we know each other. I came here looking for my daughter but I guess she's gone. It's been such a long time." he walks past her to the window and stares out. "I didn't mean to be away so long."


Blair's heart is racing as he passes her to go to the window she almost reaches out. He's sounds like Todd but he's acting so strange and he can't be Todd, Todd's at home with Tea. As he's talking she hears the longing in his voice for his daughter. "What's her name, your daughter?" she asks.


"Starr" he replies. " I can't find her or her mother? I really thought they would be here. I'm trying to remember where else I could look for them but nothing is coming to mind. I hope they don't mind me staying here. I thought if I stayed they might come home."


Blair's heart is breaking. His Daughter's name is Starr and he's searching for Starr and her mother. My God what happened to him. "Todd" she whispers.


He turns around. "Yes? I'm sorry I didn't ask your name." He looks at her waiting for a reply.


"Blair, my name is Blair." she says.


Todd stares at her for a moment. Then he closes his eyes, he whispers to himself "I have a daughter, her name is Starr, her mother's name is...Blair!." he opens his eyes and suddenly his face lights up " It's you, you're really here. My Blair." he moves to her. "you are so beautiful in this light." he takes her into his arms and gently kisses her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!