WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, February 4, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 1


Todd woke up to the sound of a soft steady knock at his door at the Metro Court. He sat up and wiped the sleep out of his eyes before reaching for his pajama pants and tee shirt and slipping back into them. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" he yelled at the door as he walked toward it.
He opened the door find Sam standing there in his very own Spiderman costume. "Sam," Todd said as he looked down at the small boy standing in front of him. 

"Uncle Todd," Sam said, as he hugged Todd's legs.
"What are you doing here?" Todd asked the small boy. 

"You are suppose to take me Trick or Treating, did you forget?" 

"Where is your Mother?"

"She is in Llanview."

"Your Brother?"

"Jack is in Llanview."

"Your Sister?"

"Starr lives here in Port Charles, with you."

"I know that, Sam.  Your other sister, Danielle, I meant."

"Dani is Llanview, Uncle Todd."
"Sam, if your Mother is in Llanview and so are your brother and sister, who brought you here to Port Charles?"

"I brought myself here, Uncle Todd."

"You did what, Sam?"

Todd yelled louder than he meant to. Sam jumped at the sound of Todd's voice. Todd pulled the boy into his suite by the front of his costume.
Sam looked up at Todd with a bit of fear in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Sam, I didn't mean to scare you.  How did you get here?"

"I took the jet," Sam said, as he stuck his chest out with pride. 

"You took my jet?" 

"It's my jet, too, Uncle Todd.  I'm a Manning, too."

"I know, Sam, that you are a Manning."

"How did you get the pilot to agree to take you here by yourself?"
"I told him that you are supposed to take me Trick or Treating in Port Charles. I told him that if he didn't take me you would be really mad. I think that he is afraid of you, Uncle Todd."
Todd chuckled at the thought.  "He should be," Todd said. "Your Mother is going to kill me!"

"Why, Uncle Todd?  Mom was there when you promised to take me Trick or Treating."

"Yes, Sam, she was but that is when I lived in Llanview."
"So, you don't want to take me because you don't live in Llanview anymore?"

"No, Sam that is not what I meant. That's not the point!"

"I'm sorry, Uncle Todd, that I made you mad.  I'm going to go."

Sam walked toward the suite door. "Sam Manning, where do you think you are going?"

"I'm going back to Llanview."

"No, you're not, not by yourself anyway."

"So, you're not going to take me Trick or Treating?" 

Todd looked down at Sam's sweet but sad face. Todd couldn't refuse his nephew, not after all the kid had been through because of him. The kid had been his only friend through Victor's murder trial. He couldn't break a promise to him.
"Yes, Sam, of course I will take you Trick or Treating, as soon as I call you Mother and tell her where you are."

"Mom is going to be mad, isn't she Uncle Todd?"

"Yes, Sam, your mom is going to be mad but, I can handle her." Todd reached into his pocket to get his phone as Sam stood next to waiting for him to call Blair.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Enrique and Dragon for your comments. I'm a little behind in responding because I was having trouble logging in. Please continue to read.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!