WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

TM Return Scenarios: TM and John McBain

Scenario for TM's Return to Llanview # Two


Louie takes his new friend Tim to the back alley of Rodi's and tells him to wait. Slipping in the back door, Louie lets his eyes adjust to the gloom and sees his friend John behind the Bar. "John, I've got this friend who could really use your help but he's afraid of cops. I told him you were a good guy and that you'd listen to his trouble and help him. Are you willing to help I've got him stashed out back."


"That depends Louie, is he wanted for something? " asks John.


"Nah I don't think so but he's got some major players chasing him for some reason. Let me go get him." Louie heads out the door, and returns moments later talking quietly to the guy next to him. John looks up as they near and walk into the light. He pauses what he is doing as the man from the CIA files walks toward him.


"Uh hi, Louie said you might be able to help me. I remember this place I use to come here I think. It hasn't changed that much. I need a place to stay. I can help out around here, clean up after everybody leaves I'm in a little bit of a jam." TM looks over his shoulder nervously.


John's curiosity is peaked. He recognizes the man standing in front of him, at least his face. John wonders what the connection is between this stranger with Todd's old face and Manning. The stranger is definitely nervous about something. He pulls out several beers and indicates a table in the corner. He, Louie and the stranger go sit down and John asks, "You do know I'm a cop right? If you're involved in anything illegal I can't help."


The stranger nods and says. " I haven't done anything illegal that I know of. A little over a week ago I woke in this strange room and was told I had been there for eight years. I thought the people who had me were nuts they kept trying to find out if I knew where 'it' was and I have no idea what 'it' even is. I ... They had me strapped to a chair and they did something...when I awoke again I've been trying to piece together my memories. I know I have a daughter, I remember her mother's name, and another woman who used to be my wife, Louie showed me a paper. The Sun or something. I feel like it use to belong to me but it said the publisher had been recently shot. I don't understand what's going on. The people that had me are chasing me for something. And all I know is the answer to my questions and my life are here. The only thing I know for sure is my name is."


John took a sip of beer, looking intently at the man opposite him. He didn't seem crazy just confused. "You really have no idea why these men are after you? Do you have any idea where you were for eight years?"


The stranger looks at John and realizes if he isn't straight forward with this guy he won't get any help. "All I know is this. It was some kind of secret installation and I don't know where. I managed to escape when they came to kill me and I hopped onto a plane. I don't even remember where it landed. All I know is that they followed me and tried to kill me again and then Louie helped me out and I've eluded them for the time being. I know that sounds like something weird but it all happened. How about it? Will you help me?"


John made the decision to help, he wanted to keep on eye on him and he knew this man was tangled up in the mystery surrounding Todd and Tomas. "You can have the apartment upstairs, but you probably ought to keep a low profile don't worry about helping out down here for right now. When I'm certain you haven't brought trouble here then you can help out. You and Louie tell the cook what you want to eat. I have to get back to work. By the way, do you have a name?"


The stranger looked at him and said, "Just call me TM."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!