WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, October 21, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 31

Todd was sitting down resting after an early morning run at the park. Viki was just taking her morning walk when she spotted Todd sitting down resting. She thought about going over to talk to him. They hadn't seen or talked to each other since Todd had been to Llanfair for dinner. Todd had his eyes closed and he had his head resting again the bench, so he didn't see Viki approach the bench.  Viki took a seat next to Todd.  Todd felt someone sit next to him, opened his eyes and lifted his head.

"Oh, it is you, Sis."

"Who were you expecting Todd?"

"I don't know, not you Sis.  I didn't think you were speaking to me after our little dinner party."

"It's not the dinner party that has me mad at you Todd, I'm used to your little outbursts."

"I know.  It's me killing our dear brother, Victor."

"You may have hated him, Todd, but he still was my brother!"

"Viki, did you sit next to me just to scream at me yet again about Victor because if you did, I have to go."

"Sit down Todd, I'm not here about that."

"You are always here about that"

"Well not today, smart ass!"

"So, what are you here about today, darling sister of mine?"

"I want to talk to you about Blair."

"I'm leaving."

"Why do you keep running away from your problems with her?"

"I don't have problem with Blair.  She is the mother of my children we are getting along just fine."

"Todd, are you ever going to forgive her for what she did with Tomas?  You know everybody makes mistakes.  You have even been known to make a few yourself."

"Yes, Viki we all know I have made my fair share of mistakes, are we going to go over all of them one by one because I don't have all day."

"Really?  You think it would just take one day?"

"I know what have done in the past, but I'm trying to change."

"Yes, by avoiding your issues with Blair instead of facing them head on."

"I don't want to get into another big messy fight with Blair.  It's not good for me or her and it's especially not good for the kids."

"So you just want to keep burying your head in the sand?"

"Blair and I talk, for your information, all the time."

"Really? About what, the kids?"

"Yes, we talk all the time about the kids, the kids are all that really interest me."

"So, your not interested in being with Blair?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you Viki, I'm not talking to you about my sex life with Blair."

"Well, from what I hear their isn't much to talk about."

"I'm not interested in Blair that way anymore."

"Really, since when Todd?"

"Since, Blair slept with the man that had me put away from nine years and almost married him even though he was beating on her son!  I don't want to talk about this with you Viki!"

"Good, because I'm not the one you should be talking about this with, you should be talking to Blair about it."

"What if I talk to her and I still can't forgive her or give the kind of relationship she wants?"

"Well, then, you at least know you cleared the air and told Blair where she stands with you."

"I thought I already did that more than once when I told her I couldn't be with her."

"Well from what I have heard, Blair still doesn't get why."

"I don't understand why she would want to be with me anyway.  I killed Victor.  Why can't she be more like you, you can barely stand share a park bench with me."

"Blair loves you, you idiot.  That is why she can't just leave things the way they are, and for the record, I love you to."

"I know love me but you can't stand to be around me."

"Todd, if I couldn't stand to be around you I could have kept walking you had your eyes closed you wouldn't even seen me walk by.  You are the one that stopped coming by."

"I didn't think you wanted to see me anymore."

"Todd, are you staying in Llanview?"

"Yes, I'm going to try and be a better father to my kids and live my life the best way I know how for right now."

"I think your life would be better with Blair in it."

"Blair is in my life as much as can handle right now."

"Ok. Todd if you say so.  I'm going to leave you now.  Please stop Llanfair anytime you would like. I do miss seeing you believe it or not.  Oh and one thing and I won't make you promise that you will do it just think about it.  Please, talk to Blair.  I think you two have more to talk about than you think.  If think you are going to fight than just go when the kids are at school."

"I guess I can think about it, but no promises."

"Thank you, Todd."

"Thank you, Viki."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!