WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, February 25, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 4


Todd was still sitting on the edge of his bed when there was a knock at his door.  He looked over at the clock, it was not even nine thirty. He got off his bed looked to the bathroom door. The shower was still running, Sam wasn't ready. Todd walked into the next room and walked to the door. He opened the door to find Blair and Jack standing in front of him, both with annoyed looks on their faces.

"You guys are early," Todd commented.

"May we come in?"  Blair asked.

"Yes, of course, please come in," Todd invited them.

Jack walked into the room.  Anger radiated off of him.

"Jack, you came."

"I didn't have a choice.  She made me, she said she would send me to military school if I didn't."

Todd shot Blair a "what the hell" look as she walked into his room as well.

"Where is Sam?" Blair asked.

"He is in the shower Blair, he should be out in just a few minutes."

"Why did he come to you Todd, did he say?"

"I think you should ask him, Blair."

"I'm asking you, Todd! You have been with him long enough I'm sure that he told you."

"You are right Blair.  He did tell me and when he gets out of the shower, he will tell you.  Besides, Blair, whatever I tell you, are you going to believe me?"

Todd turned his attention to Jack at this point, not wanting to fight with Blair before Sam even got out of the shower.  "I'm glad that you came, Jack."

"I didn't really have a choice it was either this or military school."

"I guess I'm that I'm flattered that you think I'm better than military school."

Jack said nothing to Todd's comment. He just took a seat to wait for Sam to come out of the shower. Sam walked out of the shower to find the room silent. Todd was standing in the corner looking out the window. Blair was standing on the opposite side of the room. Jack was seated looking bored and like he didn't want to be there. Blair was the first person to spot coming out the bathroom. She walked over to him and picked him up into her arms and hugged him like she hadn't seen him in a million years at least.

"Sam, baby why did you run away?" she asked. "Why, did you run away here to Uncle Todd?"

"Mom, please put me down, I'm not a baby. I got all the way here from Llanview by myself on Uncle Todd's jet."

Blair threw Todd an annoyed look at Sam's last comment.

"What Blair? I didn't have anything to do with this one."

"I'm sure you didn't. You never have anything to do with anything. You are always innocent."

"I never said I was always innocent, I just didn't have anything to do with Sam coming here on his own."

"You guys are already fighting, and I haven't even told on Tomas yet."

"Sam, what is there to tell on Tomas about?" Blair asked.

"Jack didn't give me a black eye mom, Tomas did."

 Blair gave Todd and Jack a confused look. Jack looked at Todd with almost a look of relief.

"Sam, what do you mean Tomas gave you a black and not Jack?"  Blair asked.  "You told Tomas and I when we asked you, how you got the black eye, that Jack hit you."

"I lied and I'm sorry that I did because now Jack hates me, but I have to tell the truth now."

"Todd!"

"What, Blair why don't you hear the kid out before you make that 'what have you done now, Todd' face?"

"Jack, is this true? Was Sam lying when he said that you hit him?"

"Why don't you do what Scarface says, Mom, and listen to the Sam and you will find out."

Todd shot Jack an annoyed look at his last remark.

"Mom, Tomas is the one that hit me not Jack!"

"Sam, why would Tomas hit you?  You know it not nice to tell lies about adults."

"I'm not lying mom, Tomas hit me."

"Sam, why don't you tell your mom why Tomas hit you."  Todd said.

"I don't know, Uncle Todd."

"You want to get Jack out of trouble right. You told me that is what you want."

"I'm sorry Jack that I lied.  Tomas said if I didn't, Uncle Todd would have to go away again."

"What Sam?  Tomas said what to you?"

"He said if I didn't lie for him Uncle Todd would have to go away again.  I didn't want Uncle Todd to have to go away again."

"Sam, I think you should start from the beginning, tell us why Tomas hit you."  Todd said.

"You are just loving this Todd!"

"No, Blair, I'm not loving this.  My nephew has a black eye and he says your boyfriend gave it to him!"

"You hate seeing me happy with Tomas!"

"Yeah, but not this much that I would want to see Sam get hurt so that you would wake up and dump the guy.  Forget about what he did to me, take a look at your son's eye! "

"I knew you would all fight, if I told the truth!"  Sam said.

"Sam, Buddy, look at me.  You have to tell us the whole truth, okay?"

"Why? Everyone is just going to get madder."

"Sam, no one is mad at you."

"Speak for yourselves he got me in trouble for something I didn't even do, don't I get in enough trouble with stuff that actually do?"  Jack said.

"Jack, give your brother a break!"

"Why, Scarface because, you say so or is because he lied to protect you?"

"I lied because I was scared!"  Sam said.

"Yeah, scared that Tomas would take your precious Uncle Todd away, never mind that he killed dad!"

"He was sick, Jack, when he did that!"

"He wasn't sick, Mom just told you that to make you not hate him!"

Sam ran into the only room in the suite with a lock on it - the bathroom. Todd, Jack and Blair could hear the little boy sobbing from the outside.

"That is great Jack! Really nice!"  Todd said.

"What, Scarface?  The kid needed to hear the truth sooner or later."

"Sam had something really important to tell us and you go and do this Jack! "

"All he wanted was to get you out of trouble Jack, he loves you."  Blair reminded.

"The kid almost got me sent to military school to save your lousy ass!"  Jack said.

"Jack, watch your mouth!" Blair said.

"Why Mom, because he is my so called father?"

"No, because your little brother is in that bathroom crying his eyes out."

"I know that is my fault right?  I'm out of here! I don't care what you do to me!"

Sam walked out of the bathroom without being noticed. He walked to the center of the room. He looked at everyone in the room and shouted.

"Hey! remember me the kid with the black eye? Would anyone actually like to know how I got it?"


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

1 comment:

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!