WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, February 11, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 2


Todd carried a very tired Spidey Sam over his shoulder as he opened his suite door at The Metro Court. Todd had taken Sam out Trick or Treating to just about every house in Port Charles. Todd set down Sam's goody bag on the couch and carried Sam into his bedroom. Todd was just about to take Sam's mask off when Sam began to wake.

"No Uncle Todd," he moaned, "I want to sleep with it on."

"Ok, Sam but, not the mask it will be too hot."

"The mask too, please, Uncle Todd."

"No, Sam you will wake up one big sweat ball, and I'm not sure you will you will have time for a shower in the morning.  Your Mother will be here bright and early, remember?"

Todd pulled the mask off of Sam without warning to find Sam was sporting a black eye.

"What the hell Sam?"  Todd shouted.  "Your Mother is going to kill me!  How did you get that black eye?"

Sam looked up at Todd as he sat up with tears in his eyes.  "I had it when I got here, Uncle Todd."

"Who gave you a black eye?"

Sam didn't answer his uncle, he just stared down at the bed that he was sitting on.

"Does your mother know that you have it, Todd asked?"

Sam again didn't answer his uncle.

"Sam, does your mother know that you have a black eye?"

"Yes," finally the little boy answered, half sobbing.

"Does she know who gave it to you?"

"No, he made me say that Jack gave it to me.  I didn't want to get Jack in trouble, now he hates me!"

"Who told you to say that Jack gave you the black eye?"

Sam again didn't answer his uncle.

"Sam, You told me this much, I want to hear the rest.  You can tell me now or you can tell me when Blair gets here in the morning but, you are going to have to tell me and your mother the truth you know that."

"I know Uncle Todd," Sam said, now with a full on sob.

Todd picked the little boy up and hugged him close.  "It's ok you can tell me anything.  I won't get mad, I promise."

"Yes, you will," the little boy sobbed into Todd's arms, "you hate Tomas!"


Todd pulled Sam off of his shoulder so he could look the little boy in the eye and make sure he had heard him right.

"Sam, did you say that Tomas did this to you?"

Sam looked his uncle in the eye and shook his little head yes.

"Why Sam?  Wait, I don't care!  I'm going to kill him!"  Todd put the boy down and began pacing the room.

"I knew you would be mad."

"I'm not mad at you Sam," Todd assured the little boy.

"Not even for getting Jack into trouble with Mom?"

"No, I'm not even mad at you for that."

"Jack is mad at me.  He told me that he hated my coward guts!"

"Jack knows that Tomas hit you?"

"No, I didn't tell him but, he aspects that he did."

"You mean he suspects that he did."

"Yeah.  Uncle Todd?"

"Yeah, Sam," he said as he stopped pacing the room.

"I'm tired, I want to go to sleep."

"Yeah, ok Sam."

Todd tucked the small boy into bed and kissed him on the forehead. Todd was just about to turn out the light when Sam asked, "Uncle Todd, I'm in trouble?"

"No, Sam you're not in trouble, and neither is Jack.  Tomorrow when your mother gets here you have to tell the truth so, Jack can get out of trouble."

"What about Tomas?"

"Sam, you don't have to worry about Tomas ever again."

Todd turned out the light in Sam's room. He walked into the living room and picked up his phone.  "Blair, we have a problem!  I want you to bring Jack along tomorrow."

"He won't want to come Todd."

"I don't care Blair, bring him along anyway!"

"What is you problem, Todd?'

"Just bring him along," Todd repeated in a calmer voice, as he hung up the phone before Blair could say another word.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

3 comments:

  1. Loving this story and how you are getting rid of Tomas quickly. Please update more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon, I'm glad that you are enjoying the story. I will have updates to the story every Monday hopefully. Tomas will be dealt in the next chapter or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Enrique.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!