WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 3


Todd rolled over onto the floor, he sat up and grabbed his phone.  He looked at the time it was 7 a.m.  He had about three hours before Blair and hopefully Jack were to arrive from Llanview. Todd picked himself off the floor from where he had rolled off the couch. Todd walked into the bedroom to find Sam sitting up in bed.

"What is wrong, Sam?  Why are you up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep Uncle Todd."

"Why Buddy, are you worried about today and what you mother will say?"

"Uncle Todd, everyone is going to fight and, it's going to be all my fault."

"Sam, none of this is your fault you are a good boy."

"No, I'm not Uncle Todd, I got Jack into trouble for something he didn't do."

"Sam, that wasn't your fault, Tomas made you lie, right Sam?"

"Yes, Uncle Todd, he made me lie."

"I just don't want you, mom and Jack to fight."

"I heard you tell mom to bring Jack.  Jack isn't going to want to come.  If mom gets Jack to come, he isn't going to be happy."

"You let me worry about your mom and Jack."

"What about Tomas?"

"What about him, Sam?"

"I told you, you wouldn't have to worry about Tomas anymore."

"Uncle Todd, are you going to hurt Tomas?"

 Todd wasn't sure how to answer Sam's question. He thought it for a second and how to answer Sam.

"Sam, are you asking me if I plan on hurting Tomas the way that I hurt your dad?'

"Uncle Todd, you didn't hurt my dad, you killed him."

Todd was shocked by what Sam had just said. Sam had never came right out and said to Todd that he had killed Victor. They had never really talked about what Todd had done to Victor. Todd really didn't know how Sam felt about what he had done to Victor. Todd was about to find out how Sam felt.

"Yes, Sam you are right, I did kill Victor."

"How does that make you feel about me?"

Sam didn't answer Todd. He just stared down at the bed that he was sitting.  "Sam, its ok, you can tell me how you feel.  My feelings won't get hurt.  I know that you probably hate me like Jack does."

"I don't hate you Uncle Todd, Mom says that you were sick when you killed my dad and, that you would never hurt me."

"Your mom is right Sam, I would never hurt you."

"I know Uncle Todd you saved me when the bad man tried to shoot me at the pool."

"What else did you mom say Sam about me killing your dad?"

"Mom said that you were sick in the head Uncle Todd."

"I'm sorry that me killing Victor hurt you, Sam."

"I know that you are Uncle Todd but, are you sorry that you killed him?"

"Sam, I'm  sorry that you will miss out on having your dad here to watch you grow up."

"I'm sorry that I took that away from you."

"You didn't like my dad very much did you Uncle Todd?"

"Yes, Sam you are right I didn't like you dad very much but, I love you and I want to help you.  I want to make sure that your mom knows what Tomas did.  I want to make sure that he never has the chances to do it again."

"What does that mean, Uncle Todd?"

"It means that I'm going to be here when you talk to your mom and Jack. It means we are going to figure out the best way to keep you and Jack safe."

"Will you come back to Llanview to live, Uncle Todd?"

"I'm not sure Sam, I like Port Charles my business is here, my life is here now."

"Yes, but Jack and I live in Llanview and, so does Dani. How are you going to help us from Port Charles?"

Todd glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. It was almost nine Sam look at the time your mother and Jack will be here soon. I think you should go and take a shower and get ready.

"I don't have any clothes to wear."

"I guess you will have to put your Spiderman costume back on."

"You should hurry up Sam, your mom and Jack will be here in about an hour."

"You didn't answer my question Uncle Todd."

"I know Sam. I guess its because I don't really have an answer for you right now. You just have to know that I love you very much and I'm going to try and do what is best for you and Jack."

"I love you too Uncle Todd"

Sam got off the bed and before heading into the bathroom to take his shower he hugged Todd tightly. Todd walked over to his closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a sweater to wear for the day. He sat back down on his bed and thought to himself, "what I'm going to do now?"


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Sam. I just love that kid. I wish they would all discover that Victor is not dead and that Todd never shot him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving writing the story. So Enrique, I'm glad that you are enjoying reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the character of Little Sam and I'm enjoying writing a story centered around him and Todd. I thought their relationship was so cute. Thanks for your comments Dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!