WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 16

Todd woke up to the sound of high heels clicking on the hard cement floor of the Jailhouse. He thought to himself, "who would be wearing high heels in a place like this?" The heel clicking stopped at his cell. 

"Manning you have a visitor.  You are a popular guy today." Todd sat up on his bunk to see Blair standing in front of his cell. She was dressed to the nines, as always. She had on a short red dress and red high heels. Todd looked her up and down before saying anything to her.

"What are you doing here Blair and why so dressed up?  Have they scheduled my hanging for today?"

"I'm here because our son asked me to come to see you before we left to go back home.  He seems to think that if I see you, I might change my mind about the charges.  Nice face, who did you smart mouth to get it?"

"I guess I make friends where ever I go, Blair.  Why are you here?  Did you come here to gloat?"

"No, Todd believe or not, I came here to check on you and listen to what you have to say."

"Its not me you should be listening to Blair, its Sam you should be listening to."

"I want to hear what you have to say first then I will go back to the hotel and talk to Sam."

"Just what is it that you want to hear from me, Blair?"

"I want to hear why you thought it was necessary to take my kids from me."

"One of those kids is mine too Blair and the other is my nephew."

"You know why I took them.  You just refuse to believe that you had crappy taste in a man again."

"You, really believe that Tomas hit Sam?"

"Yes, Blair I believe that your boyfriend hit your son.  I also believe that he threatened to make me disappear again that is why Sam lied about Jack hitting him.  What the hell is wrong with you Blair that you don't believe those boys!"

"Tomas is a good man, Todd!"

"Yeah so was Peter Manning, at least that is what he wanted everyone to think!  We all know what he was doing behind closed doors."

"Tomas is nothing like your Father, Todd!"

"Blair, are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure, Todd!"

"I think you should go back to your hotel and talk to Sam when Tomas isn't around.  Blair sit down with Sam and really listen to him and then tell me that he is lying.  I bet you that you won't be able to."

"Todd, even if I do go to the hotel and talk to Sam and I believe him it doesn't mean I'm dropping the charges against you."

"Blair, for a change I don't care what happens to me. I'm willing to rot away in prison for the next fifty years just as long as I know that my boys are safe."

"Okay, Todd, I will talk to Sam.  But it won't change your situation one bit."

"I just told you that I didn't care, and I meant it, Blair."

"I knew what would happen to me if I took the boys, I did it anyway.  I'm prepared to deal with the consequences."

"How mature of you, Todd."

"Yeah well Blair, I guess even I can grow up and do what is right for our kids."

"I'm not a bad mother, Todd!"

"I never said that you were."

"Yeah but you are thinking it."

"So, go back to the hotel and prove me wrong.  Oh and tell the boys that I love them and I always will."

Blair walked away from Todd without another word. She knew what she had to do. She had to go back to the hotel and talk with Sam. Blair got into a cab and headed back to the hotel. When she arrived the hotel the boys were in their room and Tomas was sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"What did Todd have to say, Blair?"

"He said I should talk to Sam alone."

"Sam, could you come here please?" Blair called from the couch. Sam walked out to find Blair and Tomas sitting on the couch. Sam's stomach began to do flip flops at the sight or Tomas.

"Sam we need to talk, alone."

"Okay, Blair, I'm going to go for a walk."

"What about, mom?"

"The night that you got hit."

Tomas walked out of the hotel room. He boarded the elevator. When he got to the lobby he pulled out his cell phone. "You need to take care of our friend again.  It seems as though he didn't get your message the first time.  I don't want you to go that easy on him this time."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

3 comments:

  1. Get rid of that piece of manure, let Sonny or Jason discover him and take out the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Blair believes Sam and someone rescues Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next chapter will be posted sometime next week. Please keep reading and find out. As always thanks for reading and your comments.:)

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!