WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Friday, June 21, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 17

Todd came to on the floor of his cell.  He was in pain, every bone in his body ached. He tried to sit up, but the pain was too much.  He had been beaten again. He tried for a second to time to sit up.  This time he was successful, but not without a lot of pain. He got himself into a seated position to find the guard that had just beaten him standing outside of his cell. "Well, Manning, maybe this time you learned your lesson and I won't have to come back again."

"My lawyer and the Police Commissioner of Port Charles, New York will be here tomorrow."

"Is that suppose to scare me, Manning?"

***

Blair took a seat on the couch next to Sam.  She was determined to talk to the boy about the night he said that Tomas hit him.  She thought to herself it was time to really find out if Todd and the boys could be right about Tomas.  If they were right, what would she have to do to make things right?  One thing at time.  She first had to hear what Sam had to say about that night.

"Sam, I need you to tell me what happen the night that you say Tomas hit you."

"I told you what happened that night mom, you don't believe me."

"I want to believe you, Sam, that is why I want you to tell me again."

"If, I tell you and you believe me, does that mean that Uncle Todd will get out of jail?"

"Sam, please, I just need you to tell me what happen."

"I need you to get Uncle Todd out of jail.  He didn't do anything wrong, Jack and I went with him because we wanted to.  I don't want Uncle Todd to be hurt, because he was helping Jack and I."

"Who told you that Uncle Todd is being hurt?"

"Jack, said they beat Uncle Todd up!  I don't want Uncle Todd to get beat up for helping me!"

"Sam, I can't promise to help Uncle Todd unless you tell me what happened that night."

"I already told you Tomas hit me than he told me to lie and say that Jack hit me.  He told me if I didn't lie, Uncle Todd would disappear again!" Sam blurted out, as he burst into tears. "Why don't you believe me?  I didn't want Uncle Todd to disappear again so I lied!"

"Sam, are you sure that is the way things happened that night?"

"Yes, Mom, I'm sure!"

"Sam, I'm going to take you downstairs to be with Jack by the pool.  I need to have a talk with Tomas."

"Do you believe me now, Mom?"

"Yes, Sam, and I'm sorry that it took me so long to believe you." Blair hugged the little boy.

"What about Uncle Todd?"

"Sam, don't worry about your Uncle Todd, I will deal with him after I deal with Tomas."

Blair wiped the tears from Sam's eyes. "Sam, go and get your swimming trunks on.  I'm going to take you down by the pool, Jack can watch you swim."  When Sam walked into the bedroom to change, Blair pulled out her cell phone and dialed Tomas's number.

"Tomas, can you come back to the hotel, we need to talk."

"What about Blair?"

"Just come to the hotel, the boys are down by the pool.  We need to talk alone."

"Ok I will be right there.  Blair you sound kind of strange."

"I'm fine, just get here as soon as you can."

***

Blair walked holding Sam's hand in silence to the pool.  "Jack I need you to watch your little brother for a while.  I don't want you two to come back to the room until I call you Jack, do you understand?"

"Yes, mom I understand" Jack reassured his mother. "What is going on?"

"I need to talk to Tomas."

"What about mom?" Blair didn't answer Jack, she walked away from the pool and back to the elevator.

"What was that all about, Sam?"  Jack said.

"I told mom about the night Tomas hit me, this time she believes me."

***

Blair paced her hotel suite waiting or Tomas to arrive. She looked at her watch, it had been twenty minutes since she had spoken to Tomas. Blair was nervous but not because she didn't know what she was going to say.  She knew what she now had to do. Blair was just ready to check the time again, when there was a knock at the door. "Blair, I forgot my room key, it's Tomas can you please let me in?" Blair walked over to the door and let Tomas in.

"I'm sorry, I guess I forgot my key.  How did your talk with Sam go, did he tell you what you wanted to hear?"

"No, Tomas, he didn't tell what I wanted to hear.  What I wanted to hear was that I didn't make yet another mistake with yet another guy that I thought was a good guy."

"I don't understand, Blair."

"What don't you understand, Tomas?  It is pretty simple, you hit my son than you told him to lie about it and say that his brother hit him.  You got him to do that by telling him that you would make his Uncle disappear again.  You knew that would work because you know that Sam is afraid that yet another person will disappear his life, especially Todd.  You know that boy loves Todd, even after all the crap Todd has done that boy still loves him and, you used that against Sam.  You used it to get Sam to do what you wanted."

"Blair, he is lying I told you that he was."

"No, Tomas, my son isn't lying, and I should have realized that a long time ago.  My son is a good boy who doesn't lie.  He isn't anything like the men that I have allowed him to be around.  And, that includes you, and yes, that includes Todd.  I'm leaving you, Tomas, and I don't want you to follow me."

"Where are you going Blair?"

"I'm going home, Tomas.  Please don't follow us, you no longer have a home with my boys and I."

"What about Todd?"

"I'm going to the jail house and drop the charges."

"So, you are leaving me for Todd?"

"No, Tomas, I'm leaving you for my boys."

Blair walked out of the suite and into the hall. She boarded the elevator to go and collect her boys. Blair walked into the pool area, and said, "Let's go boys we are going home.

"What about Uncle Todd?" Sam said.

"Yeah, Mom, what about Todd?"

"We are stopping at the jail house to see about getting the charges dropped."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. Hoorah. But what stops Todd from being murdered before Blair can drop charges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you will just have to wait until he next chapter to find that out. Thanks for your comments as always Dragon.:)

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!