WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Todd's Saga 34: Progress (Adult)


         Blair walked into the house after dropping off Sam at school and ran right into David.  She stopped stunned.  He was dressed in a form-fitting suit and had a copy of the Banner tucked under his arm. “David, where are you going so early in the morning?”

“I’m going to look for a job.  I found several companies looking for help.  I must prove I’ve changed to Dorian.  Isn’t that what you said last night?”

Blair’s mouth dropped open and she nodded weakly as she remembered saying something to David. What the hell is going on?  David hated working.  Even during the short time he had worked for Craze, he had usually been found lounging by the water cooler. “David, are you okay?”

“Sure Blair, I’ve never felt better.  Well, I’ve got to go. The early bird catches the job you know.” He walked out the door leaving Blair dumbstruck behind him.

Jack descended the stairs as David was leaving. “So he’s really going through with it, huh?”

Blair looked at Jack, “Going through with what?”

“Getting a job.  He’s been strange since he got up. Do you know he was up before me?  I mean, come on Mom, Uncle David has never been an early riser.  To top it off, I told him I needed to be in the bathroom first.  Instead of running in there like he usually does so he can spend half an hour admiring himself, he said he would wait until I was finished.  Now that’s just plain weird.   He was all ‘Whatever you say, Jack.’  And he went on and on how he had to get a job to show Aunt Dorian he’d changed.  It was like he suddenly turned into a Zombie.”

Blair nodded,  “I know.  I was thinking the same thing myself.  He’s like a different person.  Well whatever is causing it, I hope it continues.  Have you heard anything from your Aunt Dorian?”

“No.  You said she went to help your new boyfriend.  What’s he like, Mom?  What could have happened to him that Aunt Dorian needed to help him?”  Jack raised an eyebrow and waited for his mom to answer.  She had been pretty reluctant to talk about the new boyfriend except to say he was making her feel good.  She had also refused to talk about the new baby brother or sister she was carrying.  “Come on Mom.  Don’t you think it’s time you told me a little more about this guy?   After all, if he’s serious, he’s going to be taking on all of us plus the baby.  Did you tell him the baby was his or did you tell him the truth?”

        Blair looked at her son and turned away from him to put down her purse.  “Um, I guess it’s time I told you a little more about Tony Butler.  Let’s go into the living room.”  She led the way and stopped to turn on the sound system.  The music playing would muffle their conversation.

****

Todd hung up the phone and looked across the table at the two men sitting opposite him. “We’ve got him.  The wine was loaded with the drug Alison was pumping into both of you.  Between your testimonies and mine, we should be able to give the prosecution ample proof that Alison and Carl were attempting to drug large numbers of congressmen and women.”

Victor shook his head.  “Wait, we have proof there were drugs, but how do we link Alison and Carl to those same drugs?”  He gingerly rubbed his shoulder.  “The drugs they gave me and Clint have worn off.  Have you forgotten, I’m wanted for killing a man in Llanview?”

Clint looked from one brother to the other and back to Todd.  “Victor has a point.  We don’t have possession of any of those baskets you packed.  Peterson is no fool, he wouldn’t have put his name on those baskets and Alison wasn’t anywhere near that warehouse.  I’m not going to be much help since everyone thought I had a mental breakdown.”

Todd glared across the table.  “I have proof those drugs were shipped from the compound to that warehouse.  I also got a call from Viki last night.  She received a basket in her office yesterday.”

Clint jumped up from the table.  “Why the hell didn’t you tell us this last night.  If Viki drinks anything from that basket there is no telling the effect it will have on her.”  He began pacing. “I need to go home.  I swear if I find the man who left that basket, I’m going to kill  him.”

“Relax, Clint.  Viki knows what was in the basket.  She has no intention of letting the basket anywhere near the family.  Bo got info this morning from an anonymous source detailing that a certain drug was used on you and that it had connections to the Tattoo Organization he’s been investigating.” Todd got up and walked over to the older man.  He planted himself directly in front of him and met his eyes. “Clint, Viki and I decided that Bo could be brought up to speed concerning you.   He’s been worried sick since you disappeared from the hospital.  She’s going to tell him that you are currently safe but remain in hiding from the organization.  If Bo asks how Viki knows this she will tell him she hired Sam Vance’s company.  They were the ones that found you and got you out but that it was deemed too risky to do any more against the organization without further proof.  I’m counting on Viki to keep Bo from jumping the gun.”

Clint had stopped pacing when Todd had confronted him.  He looked into Todd’s eyes and knew from his clear gaze that Todd was on top of things.  He ran a shaky hand through his hair.  “I love her.   I lost her because of my drinking and she’s forgiven me.  I can’t lose her again.  Do you understand that?”

“She’s my sister.  Do you really think I would put her in harm's way?  Why do you think I let everyone in Llanview believe I was dead?  I’ve been trying to protect them all, ever since the day Dani had her overdose.  It’s the same reason Victor left town.”  He looked back over at his brother.  “I was an idiot to think you were abandoning Tea and the kids.”

         Victor smiled sardonically. “You said it.  Still, I did try and kill you twice so I guess you had your reasons.”

          Clint walked over to the counter and reached for a cup from the shelf.  His hand trembled and he paused taking a deep breath until the trembling stopped.   Just then, the housekeeper came into the kitchen and the men stopped their conversation.

          The housekeeper placed her apron on the hook in the pantry and turned back to the men. “Mr. Butler, the rooms are all in order and lunch is prepared and in the refrigerator.  I trust your guests will find everything to their liking.  The cook informed me she’ll be back at four this afternoon to prepare your dinner.  I’d also like to say thank you for giving me and my husband that great cruise trip for our Anniversary.  You really are a gem, Mr. Butler and I’m sure Ms. Cramer is a very lucky woman.  Is there anything else you need me to do before I leave for the day?”

         “No, Mrs. Baker, everything is under control here.  I’m glad you and your husband enjoyed your trip.  I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Todd could feel the stares of Victor and Clint boring into his back. He smiled at his housekeeper and nodded as she took her leave. As soon as she left he turned to them.  “What?  I couldn’t very well have her here cleaning up blood and seeing a man almost die, could I?”

           Victor chuckled.  “Just giving her the time off should have been sufficient.  You sent her on a cruise.”

           “So, the woman told me they never had a honeymoon.  I know the feeling.  She’s a nice woman and reminded me a little bit of my mother. Sue me.” Todd glared at them as they started laughing.

          “So the man who hates almost everyone in Llanview does have a heart of gold after all.  I guess Viki  knows what she’s been talking about all these years.” Clint laughed even harder at Todd’s obvious discomfort.  “You really have changed.”

          “Enough!” said Todd through gritted teeth.  “What I do is my business.  Let’s get back to what we were talking about.  Sam Vance sent the drug information and also certain other pieces of information we’ve managed to put together to the Feds.  Hopefully, they are working right now to follow leads concerning the baskets.  Viki is taking the basket to Bo.  She’s going to see if there are any fingerprints on it, other than the messenger service, that might tell us who gave the basket for delivery.  If I’m right,  Bo is going to find someone who is tied to Carl in a big way.”

****

Blair had left Cutter in charge at Shelter and had headed to The Sun to check on the paper.  She had spent the morning thinking of her conversation with Jack.  He believed her story that Tony Butler loved the baby she was carrying and that he knew the baby was Todd’s.  Jack had been skeptical that Tony would be happy with another man’s child but Blair chided him saying he was being obstinate with regards to Tony because he was still mad at Todd.  She had left him and headed for work.  She felt a kick.  The baby was being particularly active and she realized the days were growing short.   She had forgotten how uncomfortable it was as the baby neared term. “Ow, Sweetie, if the sonogram wasn’t proof positive you were a girl, I’d swear you were a football player like your dad.”  Blair made circles on her belly to calm her child as she walked slowly through the morgue at the paper heading for Todd’s private room.

She unlocked the door and entered the room.  Wandering over to the airbed, she sat down and fingered the satin sheets folded neatly on the top. Memories of the night she and Todd had spent under them filled her head.

Todd chuckled as Blair slowly tickled his lower ribs and then he gasped as her warm lips caressed his abdomen and began to make their way lower.  

Blair smiled at Todd’s reaction and she slipped beneath the sheets, kissing and licking his quivering muscles.  Her fingers encircled him and slowly she licked and massaged until he was once more groaning with desire. Then she settled on top of him, the satin sheet slipping off her as she began riding him.


Todd held her hips and took in the beauty of the woman above him. The glow in her eyes and her hair flying free reminded him of the stables when she had jumped on top of Araby.  This time he was her stud and he began to help her ride.   He struggled to wait, not wanting to go too soon and ruin her pleasure.   


        Blair closed her eyes and let the sensations overtake her.  She had seen Todd’s admiration when they had started and it had only fed the exhilaration coursing through her.  Her heart was pumping madly and her insides quivered until she felt like bursting, “Oh God, Yes!  That’s it!  Oh, my. Ahhhhhhhhh”   Her nails dug into his arms as the climax took her then she collapsed onto his chest satiated.


        With her words, Todd had no longer been able to hold back and he joined Blair.   He couldn’t help smiling as she lay atop him.  Blair had always been the vocal one in their pairing and it was the one thing that sent him over the edge every time.  He stroked her hair and noticed the love marks she had left on his arms.  His she-wolf had claws to match her fierceness, both in the bed and when she was protecting those she loved.  Now she was his again and somehow, he was going to find a way to be with her always.  He kissed the top of her head and gazed over at the screens.  Whoever was behind the Tattoo Organization was going to be sorry they had ever threatened his family.


         Blair noticed the stillness that came over Todd.  And saw what had taken his attention from her.  She reached up and turned his face back to her.  “Don’t, I need you here with me right this minute.  Don’t let them take our time away.”  Todd had spent the rest of the night catering to her wishes.


          Another kick brought Blair back to the present.  Over the months that Todd had been gone, Blair had spent time in the room keeping an eye on everyone.  As she looked at the screens, she saw Viki arrive at her office and realized that Todd, Victor, and Clint were once again on their own in the house in New Orleans.  She prayed with all her heart, that there would be no more mishaps between the men. If Viki had returned home, surely that meant Todd and Victor had come to some sort of truce.   Blair got up and turned off the screens.  She headed for the door taking a moment to look back at the bed and smiled.  Once again she rubbed her tummy and whispered. “This is where I told your daddy about you sweetheart.   He was so happy to know you were on the way.  Now please don’t be in too big a hurry to show up.  Daddy wants to be home when you decide to make an appearance. Okay?’  The baby responded with a couple more kicks and then pushed against Blair’s ribcage.  “I guess that means you’ll think about it.”  Blair hugged herself.  “Todd you’d better hurry and get this resolved.  Your daughter is tired of waiting.”



*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!