WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Memories Unlocked #8 (mild adult)


         

        Sam rolled over on the bed, her eyes feasting on Sawyer’s tight ass.  She let her fingers play across his back, taking a lick here and there as she moved down lower.

         Sawyer laid quietly, at first, letting Sam play her little game.  Suddenly he turned on his back and grabbed her.  Rolling on top of her, he pinned her under him and looked into her sparkling eyes. “You better be careful there.  You’re playing with fire.”

        Sam purred “Mmm, I love it when things get hot.”  She reached up and tangled her fingers in his hair.  She gave a tug, then pulled his head down so she could capture his lips. He literally growled, then savagely took her kiss, his tongue finding hers as they each tried to taste the other.  Once he was through there, he began kissing down her body the way she had begun on his.  There was one exception, he reached his goal and soon he was drinking in her sweetness as Sam writhed on the bed. Her moaning just excited him more. “That’s it, Sweetheart,  let go,” he played with her until she was screaming for relief then he entered her.

       Sam held onto his arms, her nails digging in as he moved inside her.  It was all she could do to hold on as wave after wave of sensations rolled through her body.  Moments later he dropped down on top of her. but he wasn’t done.  He nuzzled and kissed her neck and face finally coming back to her lips where it had all started. The kiss was slow and all consuming and she knew he was marking his place until the next time.

        Rolling off her, Sawyer laid on his side and levered up on his elbow and looked down at Sam.  She smiled up at him lazily, with the look of a woman fully satisfied.  “Was that hot enough for you, Sweetheart,” he asked?

        Sam sighed. “Hot enough?” She reached up and stroked a finger seductively down his chest.  “Oh yeah, you can burn me up anytime.”

        He laughed and rolled off the bed. “Well, for now, we better get a move on.  I want to be in Guam this afternoon, and we still have a couple of smaller islands to check out first.”  He headed to the bathroom and then stopped and turned back to Sam.  “You still want to check them out, right?  You really think he could have made it this far?”

        Sam sat up and gathered the sheet around her.  “I have to, at least, try these last few islands.  I refuse to be the one to have to deliver the bad news to his little girl.”  She reached to the nightstand next to the bed and picked up the paper.  “Come on, it broke my heart when I found this article.  She really wants her father back.  Do you understand?”

        “Yeah I understand, but you realize if we don’t find him this trip, we’ll probably never find him.  I mean if he did make it this far, the man would be a blooming miracle.”  That said, Sawyer headed into the bathroom and started the shower.  Sam laid the paper back down and joined him.

****

It had been a couple of days since Todd’s incident.   He pulled the box toward him.  The nurse had said someone had donated toys for the children and Todd was curious to see what they had.  He ran across some hand puppets and one, in particular, seemed so familiar.  It was a little rubber puppet of a wolf.  Lying next to it in the box was a small girl with a red hood.  He picked up the wolf and put it on his hand.

        Everything shifted and suddenly he was holding a gray furry wolf and he was speaking.  “Kids get it.  If you’re doing something bad you have to be stopped.  Wolf had to be stopped before he did any more damage.”

  Another voice spoke up.  “Well you know, sometimes wolves do things simply because they’re scared.  They’re frightened, they do bad things..you wouldn’t punish a poor little wolf just because he did something bad because he was scared.”


        He saw himself cuddling the wolf and then he looked it in the eye and answered: “No, you do something bad, you have to get punished.”


        “Mr. Todd, are you alright?”

        Todd shook his head as he realized Blanca had asked him a question. “What?  Oh, I’m sorry, Blanca.  I guess I was daydreaming.”  He was surprised when Blanca gave him a small hug.

        “It’s okay, Mr. Todd.  I sometimes daydream too.  I like to imagine going down to the ocean and swimming like I used to when I was little.  Daddy used to take me out on his board and give me rides on the waves.  I felt like I was flying.  I like those daydreams.  Was your dream a happy one?”

        Todd shook his head.  “No, it wasn’t that kind of daydream, Blanca, but I’m glad you have happy ones.”

         “Yes I guess so, but I don’t think I’m ever going to get back to the ocean.  Mama said I can’t go because it could make me sicker.  I don’t want that.  I hate being sick in bed.”

         “So do I.“ He dropped the puppet back into the box  “ But you know what? Maybe I can give you a ride that will make you feel like you’re flying.  Would you like that?”

           Blanca giggled and clapped her hands. “Yes.”

           “Okay. you have to help me a little first.  Can you do that?”  He looked down, for the first time he was grateful he was in an older wheelchair.  His was a vintage model left over from World War Two.

            She smiled and nodded yes.  Before long Todd’s legs were stretched out in front of him on the lift board the wheelchair had.   He lifted Blanca up and perched her kneeling between his legs, facing away from him.  It took her a moment or two before she found a position she could balance herself.  Keeping one hand on her waist. Todd began to move his chair.  Blanca reached down for a minute and held his arm until she felt comfortable to let go.  “Close your eyes and  imagine you’re on your father’s board.”  Blanca did as she was told. Todd beckoned one of the nurses to help push him and soon they were moving at a good clip down the hallway.  Blanca had her eyes closed and her arms outstretched.  She felt the wind blowing in her face and she laughed.  Todd had released her waist so she could feel free, but he kept both hands ready in case she lost her balance. He reached and held her for a moment as they went around a corner. They were on the ground floor of the hospital so the floor had some ups and downs in it. Every time they went up and back down Blanca giggled.  Seeing they were coming to the end of the hallway, Todd put his hands around her waist. “It’s time to go into shore.  Did you have a good time Blanca?”

         The nurse brought the wheelchair to a stop and watched as Blanca turned around on Todd’s lap and gave him a huge hug.  Blanca was overjoyed. “Thank you, thank you!  It was just like I remembered it.  You’re the best, Mr. Todd.”  She gave him one more hug and a light kiss on his cheek and got off so she could go tell her friends.

          Todd's eyes followed the little girl.  He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up at the nurse.

        “We all think you’re the best too, Mr. Drake,” she said.  She moved around to the front and helped lower his legs.

        Todd remembered what had happened earlier.  It cast a shadow over his face.  “Maybe, but I’m not so sure I was in the past,” he said as he wheeled himself out down the hallway and out onto the deck surrounding the hospital.

         Miguela had been looking for Todd and overheard his last remark. She walked toward him.  She saw him roll close to the rail and pullout his picture. “Todd, may I join you?”

         “Sure Doc.” He put the picture away and turned his attention to the doctor. “Shouldn’t you be off by now?  Don’t tell me you can’t tear yourself away from this place.  Half the doctors on staff would love to spend time with you but instead, you’re here with me.”  Todd smiled wryly.  “Believe me, I think they’re all better company than me.”  He liked Dr. Sanchez.  She was definitely easy on the eyes.  The lingering sun’s rays glinted off her raven colored hair as it moved gently in the breeze around her shoulders.  Although petite, she had curves in all the right places and she had a generous mouth that begged to be kissed.  It didn’t make sense.  She blushed at his comment and Todd grinned.  “Relax Doc.  I’m not making a pass.  It’s just that I never see you with anyone, but hey, it’s not really my business. Naturally you want to spend time with me since I’m such a charmer.”

         Miguela smiled and sat down next to Todd.  “It’s quite alright.  I’m flattered.  Actually, for now, this is my life.  I’m not seeing anyone because I recently lost my husband.  He passed away a few months before you arrived on the island.  I threw myself into my work here.”

         Todd looked at her for a moment, he couldn’t believe how he had put his foot in it. Just great Todd, making it all about yourself.  “I’m sorry.  That’s me, Mr. Insensitive.  I should have known.  You’re too much of a catch.  There had to be a reason you weren’t out there playing.”

         Miguela laughed. “I never really thought of myself as a catch.  Thank you.”

        “You’ve got to be kidding me.  Doc, have you looked in the mirror lately?  I meant it when I said half the doctors on staff would like to take you out.  Hell, if I wasn’t stuck in this wheelchair, I’d offer to take you someplace where we both could let off a little steam.  I know I’d give anything to get away from this.” His mood changed suddenly as he slammed his hands down on the wheelchair. Todd saw the concern on Miguela’s face at his reaction.  He reined in his frustration. “Hey, don’t pay any attention to what I just said.  I know my situation isn’t going to change.  I guess a little self-pity slipped through.”

        Miguela leaned forward and laid a hand on Todd’s knee.  “I think you’re entitled to a little slip now and then.  I’ve been wanting to talk to you about your legs.  I’ve looked at all the films and everything is healed and all the swelling is gone.  I can’t find a Physical reason for your paralysis. Todd, please consider what I’m going to say next, and try not to get angry.  Your psychiatrist and I feel there is something emotional keeping you from walking.  He told me you stopped your sessions with him.  Why, Todd?”

         The frustration came back in force. “You have to ask?  What good has it done?  All he wants to talk about are the dreams that I keep having and their significance.  I don’t want to talk about them.  Everything I’ve dreamt so far is something bad.  Why? You ask.   I stopped the sessions because if  the memories are true, I don’t think I want to remember that guy after all.”  He backed his chair away from the doctor and rolled it to the end of the balcony. “It’s Fate. you know.” He said over his shoulder.  “My condition is what it is because I deserve it, but I’m getting used to it.  I made a decision.  I’ll be leaving here soon.  You and the hospital have been great and I love working with the kids but I think I need to get on with my life.”

        Miguela rose from her chair and moved up behind Todd. “No one here is asking you to leave.”

        “I know, but I need to.  This is too easy.  Because you’ve allowed me to stay here, I’ve been able to put some money away.  I think it’s time I tried to get my own place.  If the hospital agrees, I’ll stay on staff and work with the kids still.   To be honest, I need to find out if I can cope  on my own.”

         “Alright, if you’re sure.  At least, I can help you find a place to stay.  There’s a ground floor apartment available in my building.  I could check into it for you.” Miguela said.

        Todd wheeled around and looked up at her.  “That’s a little convenient.  Are you telling me that because you want to keep an eye on me?”   Miguela gasped.  She was genuinely shocked at his inference. Todd regretted his words the minute he saw her reaction.  “I’m sorry.  You’re only trying to help.  See, I can’t even accept help graciously.”  He reached out and took her hand.  “Listen, I’m a jerk.  By now you should know that about me, but if you really want to help..I....Yes, would you look into that apartment.  If I can afford it, I’ll take it.”  He smiled, trying to take the sting out of his paranoid response.

         She had been taken aback by Todd’s absurd response to her offer.  Now she looked down at her hand in his.  It had been a while since a man had held her hand so gently, and it stirred feelings that had been dormant since her husband’s death.  Todd could be charming.  She had seen it with the children and the other nurses.  Right now he had turned that charm on her and she realized she wasn’t immune to it.  She gathered herself together and pulled her hand  from his.  Doctor/ patient romances always turned out badly and she knew Todd only thought of her as his doctor and friend.  “I accept your apology and I will talk to my landlord about the apartment.  If that one doesn’t work out.  I’ll help you find another one.  You’re my patient but you’re also a friend and I like to help my friends.  But if you’re going to do this, we need to talk about certain things you’ll need to exist out of the hospital environment.”

          Todd motioned to the chair. “Alright, let’s talk.”

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!