WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 11


Sam woke up in a strange, bed in a strange house. He looked around and saw sunlight streaming through the blinds on the window in the room that he is was in. He found himself to be alone in the room. He didn't remember how he got into the room. The last thing that he remember was his Uncle Todd telling him it was getting late and that he should try to get some sleep. Sam got up out of the bed that he was in and walked into the hallway. He saw that he was on the upstairs of a big house. He saw two doors in front of him one was completely closed the other door was open a crack. Sam could see his Uncle Todd sleeping on the bed in that room. He walked into the room.

"Uncle Todd, what is this place, where are we?"

Todd sat up in bed to find that Sam was awake and standing at the foot of his bed. Todd was in a bedroom with a big bed. The room was very cold looking and feeling to young Sam.

"Sam, you're awake."

"Yes, Uncle Todd, what is this place, where are we?"

"We are in Chicago Sam, this is my old house from when I was a kid."

Sam swallowed hard and looked around. The room was as his dad had describe to him big and cold. Victor had talked to both Sam and Jack about his father, Peter Manning and told them both about his time growing up in this house with Peter.

"Uncle Todd is this the house that you lived in with him?"

"Sam, this is the house that I grew up in."

"Why do you looked so freaked out to be here?  My dad told me about him and your time in this house with him."

"Do, you mean Victor told you about Peter, my adoptive father?"

Jack walked into the room at this point. He had heard Sam talking to Todd about where they were and he knew that his little brother would be a little freaked out by where they were. Victor had talked to them both about Peter. Victor hadn't told Sam everything about Peter because he was too young, just enough that Sam would have questions as to why Todd would bring them to that house.

"Jack, your up good, now you can tell me what Victor told you about this house?"

"He told us that he lived here with Peter Manning, that you grew up in this house."

"I told you, Todd, this wasn't a good idea."

"Yes, Jack you did but, you didn't say why it wasn't a good idea."

"Why did you bring us here Uncle Todd, my dad said this wasn't a very happy place."

"Your dad was right.  It wasn't a very happy place for me when I was kid."

"I brought you here because its safe place for us to be for now."

Sam looked around at as though he was looking for someone. He looked back and forth from Jack to Todd. He walked out of the bedroom that Todd had been sleeping in. Sam walked down the steps and continued to look around like he was looking for someone. Todd and Jack followed Sam down the steps and into the kitchen where Sam now stood.

"Sam, who are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for him, this is his house right?"

"Sam, Peter isn't here, I would never bring you some place that Peter was."

"Sam, Peter is dead, he died a long time before you were born."

"Did you kill him Uncle Todd, like you killed my dad?"

"No! Runt, Todd didn't kill Peter!"  Jack said.  "Peter died in a hospital here in Chicago of a heart attack."

"Your brother is right Sam, I didn't kill Peter but he is dead.  You don't have to worry about him being here or any place else for that matter.  I brought you guys here because I figured this would be the last place anyone would ever think of looking for us.  Your mom doesn't even know that I still own this place.  I'm kind of surprised that I still do."

"How long are we are going to stay here Uncle Todd?"

"I don't know Sam, a few days, just until I figure out what our next move should be."

"I don't like it here Uncle Todd, can you think fast?"

"Sam, it will be fine you will see, their is nothing to be afraid of in this house, I promise you.  Why don't you sit down and Jack will fix you some breakfast, while I go upstairs and take a shower."

    Jack began going through the bags of food that they hadn't put away last night when they got to the house. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked Sam. Todd walked back up the steps and into the bathroom. He turned on the shower. He looked in the mirror at himself. He couldn't help but see the scared little boy who once had lived in that house. Todd wondered as he stepped into the shower what else Victor had told Jack and Sam about his time with Peter. He would have to ask Jack when they were alone.

***

Blair paced the floor of her suite at The Metro Court. She looked at her watch Todd and the boys had been gone almost twenty four hours from the timeline that the Port Charles Police had pieced together. They had been working with the police ever since Tomas had gone to Todd suite to find that Todd and the boys were missing, that was a few hours after Blair had left the boys with Todd. Tomas walked into the suite at this point he had been downstairs speaking to Carly's staff again.

"Did you find out anything new?"

"No, Blair no one seems to have seen them leave the hotel."

"What do you mean no one saw that Bastard leave this hotel with my kids!"

"Blair it was a busy day, Todd could have walked out this hotel unnoticed with the boys."

"Did that twit, Carly tell you that to cover the ass of her staff!"

"Yes, Blair that is what I told Tomas."

"I can't believe that no one on your staff saw Todd walk out of here with those boys."

"How were we suppose to know your sociopath of an ex-husband was planning on stealing your kids!"

"We have the rest of the lobby camera footage ready for you to view upstairs in my office the police are already there."

Carly walked out of Blair and Tomas's suite. She walked toward the elevator and board the elevator to he office.

"Tomas where did that Bastard take me kids!"

"I don't know Blair, not yet anyway but, we are going to find them, I'm going to try and contact some of my old CIA buddies for some help."

"He could have taken them anywhere by now, he could have them out of the country by now."

"Blair we are going we are going to find them."

"How do you know that Tomas?"


(posted by blog owner for Maria!)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting twist but I am a little concerned that story is about to get very dark. Your story, Todd and the dialogue has been so encouraging up until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Dragon. I'm not sure myself right now just how dark of a place the story is going to go or if its going to go a dark place at all. Its kind of weird but I really don't plan things out I just sit down and write what comes to me at the time. Please keep reading. I will have another chapter on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!