WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 9


Tomas sat on the floor of The Metro hall outside of Todd's suite. He looked up at Todd stunned at what had just happened Blair knelt down next to Tomas to see if he was okay. Jack and Sam stood behind Todd in his suite just staring at Tomas on the floor. They couldn't help but smile a little at Tomas as he still sat on the floor with Blair fussing over him.

"Blair, if you had fussed over Sam this much . . ."


"Todd, what the Hell did you do that for?" Blair asked.


"You know why I did it, Blair!"


"Well, Manning maybe you could clue me in on why you just sucker punched me?"


Todd lunged at Tomas without a word before anyone knew it both men were rolling around on the ground throwing punches at each other.


"Jack help me pull them apart!"  Blair asked.


"Why, mom, Scarface is kicking his ass. I want to see this."


Blair tried to get in between the two men to pull them apart but she had no luck. The men were now both barely in standing position.


"Todd, stop this isn't helping Sam!"


"No one hits one of my kids and gets away with it!" Todd screamed at Blair as he and Tomas continued to go at each other.


"I didn't hit Sam, Jack did!"


"You lying bastard! My son didn't lay a hand on Sam!"


"Sam, tell your Uncle Todd that Jack was the one that hit you!"  Tomas said.


Sam looked away from Tomas. Todd could see that the boy was scared. He didn't want to make Tomas mad and risk losing Todd again. Todd stopped swinging at Tomas and looked over at Sam, waiting for the boy to speak. Tomas took the chance to sucker punch Todd. Todd fell to the floor but wasn't unconscious. Sam looked over at his Uncle laying on the floor, he ran from the room in fear.  He locked the door behind him to the bathroom.  Todd stumbled to his feet and then to the bathroom door just as the locked clicked.


"Sam! open the door. I'm fine. Come out and see.  He hits like a girl, I don't even have scratch on me."


"See what you did now Todd, he has locked himself in the bathroom."  Blair said.


"Mom, Scarface isn't who the kid is afraid of."


"Sam has no reason to be afraid of me, I'm not the one that hit him, you are, Jack!"  Tomas insisted.


"Blair, get this lying Bastard out of my suite now!"  Todd said.


"What about Sam, Todd?"


"I will get Sam out of the bathroom."


"Then what?"


"I don't know Blair, I was just going to concentrate on getting him out of the bathroom and calming him down first.  I will bring him to your suite later."


"Come on, Jack, lets go."  Blair said.


"I'm not going anywhere with you two!"


"Jack, your father needs to talk to Sam."


"He can stay, Blair, if he wants."  Todd said.  "He can help me get Sam out of the bathroom."


Blair looked over at Tomas and they walked toward the door to leave. Tomas looked over at Todd to say something.  "Manning, you better have him back in our suite by lunch time."


"Is that a fact, or what, Tomas?"

Tomas and Blair walked out of Todd's suite and boarded the elevator to their floor of the hotel. Blair and Tomas got off the elevator.


"I don't trust him, Tomas."


"What do you mean Blair?"


"I don't trust him to bring Sam back to our suite."


"I will go and check on them in a little while."


"No, Tomas, I think that will just make things worse.  I'm just being silly, Todd wouldn't be stupid enough to take them from right under my nose." 


Blair walked into the bedroom in her suite. She sat down on the bed, she couldn't help but think back to what had just happened in Todd's suite. Blair had never seen Tomas so out of control. Blair thought to herself, "Todd is a grown man, Tomas would never be that out of control with a child." Blair, walked over to her purse and pulled out a picture of Sam and Jack, she stared at it wondering if she could be wrong.  Could Tomas have hit Sam?



*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. Run Todd run with those kids. I cannot believe how Blair is. I really hope Sonny or Jax shows up soon, it would be even better if both did and crushed that weasel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Dragon. I haven't really thought about Sonny or Jax's making an appearance in this fiction. I'm not saying it won't happen if I think it would fit the storyline. As for Todd running with the kids it could happen you know Todd and his impulse control issues. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!