WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, April 15, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 10


Todd and Jack stood around for a couple of minutes after Blair and Tomas left not sure how they were going to get Sam out of the bathroom. Todd stared at Jack and, Jack stared back at Todd neither one of them sure of what to do next. Todd made the first move walking toward the door.

"Hey, Sam they are gone you can come now." Todd didn't get an answer from Sam. He looked to Jack who was now standing next to him at the door.

"Sam, its just me and Scarface out here its safe to come out." Todd looked at Jack with an annoyed look on his face.

"Come out Sam, I have a plan that will make everything all better."

Jack moved away from the door and motioned for his Todd to join him away from the door so Sam couldn't hear them. Todd walked over to where Jack was now standing.

"I know what your plan is?"  Jack said.

"Yeah, what is my plan?"

"You are going to take Sam?"

"You're wrong Jack, I wasn't going to take just Sam."

"I'm not going with you Scarface, I told you that before."

"No, what you said before was that you weren't going to live with me."

"Running away with you is the same thing as living with you, Scarface!"

"You think you could stop with the Scarface please, Jack?"

"Fine, Todd, running away with you is the same thing as living with you."

"You wouldn't be doing it for me though, you would be doing it for Sam.  You, love your little brother, right?"

"You, know that I do!"

"Well, then, come with us Jack."

"Where would we go and how long would we be gone?"

"We would go someplace safe and stay there long enough for your mother to come to her senses."

"I don't know, let just get Sam out of the bathroom first."

Todd was satisfied with that answer for now. Todd and Jack walked back over toward the bathroom door. Todd knocked at the door softly.

"Sam, please come out, Jack and I really want to talk to you. I promise, your mom and Tomas are gone, no one out here is going to hurt you or make you do anything you don't want to do." The bathroom door opened slowly and Sam walked out of the door and straight into Todd's waiting arms. Todd picked up the little boy and walked over to the couch with him and sat Sam on his lap.

"Uncle Todd, are we going away?"

"I don't know Sam, is that what you want?  I don't want Tomas to hurt you Uncle Todd."

"I don't want Tomas to hurt you either, Buddy."

"Is Jack going to come with us?"

"I don't know, Sam."

"What do you say, Jack, are you going to come with us?"

Jack looked back and forth from Todd to Sam. He got up off the couch and paced for a minute. He turned to Todd and Sam who were still sitting on the couch.

"I guess I'm in."

"Yay! Jack, this going to be a blast!"

"Ok, men, I guess we are going on a road trip." Todd looked at Jack and wasn't sure he was completely on board.  "Sam, why don't you go and watch a little TV, while Jack and I talk for a second."

"Ok, Uncle Todd, Jack I hope you don't change your mind, I really want you to come with us." Sam walked into Todd's bedroom to watch TV.

"I want you to come with us to Jack, but not if your not sure this what you want to do.  We might be gone a while Jack."

"I know, Todd.  I want to do this for Sam."

"If you do this, Jack, you know its not going to be all fun and games."

"I know, mom is going to have the cops after us the second she figures out we are gone."

"I'm going to need your help me to stay one step ahead of them and to keep your little brother happy and feeling safe."

"Sam, always feels safe with you and special, that is why I'm doing this."

"Ok then Jack, Sam, let's get a move on."

Todd, Jack and Sam snuck out of the Metro Court without difficulty since no one knew where they were going. All three of them walked to the Metro Court parking garage they got into Todd's car and drove off without a thought to what came next.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Todd. Please update asap. I want to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have another update for everyone next Monday. My chapters are post weekly. I'm glad that you enjoyed this chapter Dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!