WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 23

Todd was awakened by the sound of his cell phone vibrating on his nightstand. He sat up in bed and reached for his phone. He looked at his caller ID and saw that it was Viki calling. Todd thought for a second about not answering the phone.  His last conversation with his sister didn't go so well. He then thought, Viki probably wasn't calling to give him a hard time but to find out how Blair was. Todd took a deep breath and answered phone.

"Good morning Sis."

"Good morning Todd.  How are Blair and the children?"

"Blair is pretty banged up and sore but, she will be fine with a few days rest.  The kids are fine.  I hired a security detail for them, since Blair can't identify who attacked her Bo thought it would be a good idea."

"Bo wanted to give you police protection.  He said you refused."

"I did, I don't trust the cops in this town as far as I can throw them."

"I think the feeling is mutual, Todd."

"We are well protected, Viki, I can assure you of that."

"Where are Blair and the kids now?"

"They are all still sleeping.  I will tell Blair that you called."

"No, actually, Todd, if it is ok with you, I would like to stop by the hotel and see Blair?"

"Yeah, that is fine Sis, don't worry I won't be here.  I will take the kids to a movie or something, so that you can have nice visit with Blair and Starr."

"You don't have to leave on my account."

"Viki, our last meeting didn't go so well and, Blair doesn't need that kind of stress right now.  It is better this way."

"Todd I would really like to see you again before you go back to Port Charles.  I think that we still have some things that we need to talk about."

"I don't want to subject Blair and the kids to whatever is going on between the two of us."

"Ok, how about dinner tonight at Llanfair, just you and I?"

"I would have to leave Blair and the kids."

"You could leave them with the security team you hired, Todd, please."

"Yeah, ok, fine, I will take the kids to the movies this afternoon when you come by and then tonight, I will come to dinner at Llanfair."

"Thank you, Todd." He hung the phone looked at the clock sitting on his nightstand. It was 8 am.  The kids would be up soon. Just as Todd was about to get out of bed there was a knock at his door.

"Todd can I come in?"

"Yeah, Blair come in."

"You left Todd, I thought you would stay the night."

"My back was killing me in that chair, Blair.  I only left about an hour ago.  When I was away, they would keep me up strapped to a chair for days at a time.  I had to get out of that chair into a bed for a while."

"I'm sorry, Todd."

"It's fine."

"You don't talk about the time that you were away very much Todd."

"Blair, there is a reason for that, I don't like to.  My sister called, she wants to come see you this afternoon.  I'm going to take the kids to the movies so that you and Shorty can have a nice visit with her."

"Why don't you stay Todd?  I'm sure that your sister would love to see you."

"I'm having dinner with her tonight at Llanfair.  We agreed to not subject you and the kids to our drama."

"Your sister loves you, Todd, you know that."

"My sister loved me Blair.  I'm not sure what she feels for me now."

"Todd, she still loves you, she is just very angry at you."

"I don't know, Blair, what she feels for me."

"I do, Todd, and it is love.  I'm going to take shower.  Will you get the kids and tell them about our plans?  Oh and order some breakfast.  I will be out of the shower in a few minutes."

***

Todd was trying to hurry the kids along so that they could be out of the suite by the time Viki got there. Todd thought to himself one run in with his sister today would really be all that he could handle. He would have to sit through dinner with her at Llanfair. He was almost home free and out the door with the kids when there was a knock. The kids stood ready to leave the suite and make their way to the movies just soon as Todd let Viki in and showed her to Blair's room, where Blair was laying down awaiting Viki's visit. Todd opened the door for Viki.

"Hi Sis"

"Hello Todd, our we still on for tonight?"

"Yes, I have Blair and the kids all set with the security detail."

"What about you?"

"I can take care of myself."

"I will be there around eight, is if that is ok with you?"

"Yes that will be fine."

Todd led Viki into Blair's room as the talked a bit more about the plans for the evening. They walked into Blair's room and Blair was resting comfortably on the bed and Starr was sitting next to her. Starr got up to greet her aunt when she walked into the room.

"Blair, I'm going to go now.  Do you need anything before I leave?"  Todd asked.

"No, I think that we are fine."

"I left two of my men outside the door and I'm taking two of them with us to the movies.  Shorty, Tom or Fred, the guys I left, will knock on the door if they have anyone that come to door to visit to see if they should let them in.  I should be back with the kids in just a few hour."

"Thanks, Dad, for including Hope."

"You're welcome, Shorty."

"Blair I will see you in a few hours, Viki I will see you tonight." Todd walked out of Blair and back to where the kids were waiting for him. "Let's go, kids"


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!