WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 25

Todd and Blair walked into the house with the kids following close behind. Dorian was due back home with David in just a few hours. Blair wanted to be back at home before they got there with kids settled back in. Todd and Jack carried the suitcases in from the car. Once everyone was back in the house and all the suitcase were in as well, Starr offered to get the kids settled, leaving Todd and Blair to talk.

"I guess you will want to get out of here before Auntie Dorian gets home?"

Todd was standing at the front door not sure of what to do next. "No Blair I was going to stay."

"No you weren't Todd, I know the last thing you want to do is have it out with Dorian."

"I can handle your Aunt Dorian, besides I promised Sam I would help him hook up his new gaming system."

"You, know you didn't have to buy that for him, he isn't the one that you have to win over."

"I know Blair, I wanted to buy it for him besides he didn't ask for it, I saw him eyeing it the other day when we were downtown shopping."

"What about Jack, Todd?

"What about him Blair?  He won't let me buy his love, I'm going to have to earn it."

"So, are you up for that challenge Todd, that is quite a challenge and all the way from Port Charles?  I heard you and the kids talking the other morning about you moving back to Llanview."

"Yeah, so?"

"So, have you given any thought to it?" Before, Todd could say another word Dorian and David blew threw the door. Dorian took one look at Blair and asked Todd, "What Hell did you do to her now?" Todd just stood there glaring at Dorian.

"Todd didn't do this to me Dorian, Todd would never do this to me!"

"Sure, he would he is a violent sociopath!  Get the hell out of my house before I call the cops Todd, not that Blair would press charges!"

"I didn't do that to Blair so go ahead and call the police, Bo can show you the police report and my name is no where in it."

"Just because my niece didn't pressure charges doesn't mean you didn't do anything Todd!"

Jack came barreling down the stairs at the sound of Dorian's voice and her accusations at Todd.

"My father didn't do this to my mother, Aunt Dorian, he was with us when it happened!"

"Jack, you have no idea how violent your father can get when he doesn't get what he wants."

"I'm old enough to know about my father's past, Aunt Dorian and I do know all about it.  I also know that my father was with us kids all night the night that my mother was attacked."

"How do you know that he didn't sneak out when you and your brother and sister fell asleep?"

"My father wouldn't do this to my mother, he loves my mother!  I'm sorry Todd, I didn't mean to just blurt that out."

"Its, ok Jack, I do love your mother and, I would never hurt her like this and I'm glad that you know it."

"Jack will you please go upstairs and check on you everyone and make sure they are ok.  I want to talk to Todd alone."  Blair said.

"Blair, you can't be serious!"  Dorian said.

"Yes, Dorian, I'm very serious.  I have been with Todd for a week now and he has been nothing but kind and gentle, I'm not afraid of him because I know he didn't do this to me.  I know I told everyone I was grabbed from behind and didn't see who attacked me but, I think I have a pretty good idea who it might be"

"Who, Blair?"

"I didn't want to say anything to you before because I didn't want you to leave and take off after this person.  I didn't want you to get hurt again, so when you left me with Starr and Viki the other day I had them take me to the police station to talk to Bo.  I told him who I thought did this to me, he said their wasn't much he could do because I didn't see the person's face."

"Who, do yo think did this to you Blair?"

"I didn't want to have to tell you until Bo or I could come up proof."

"Blair just tell me now, tell us all."

"Todd, I don't want you to get crazy now."

"Too, late."

"Dorian, please!"

"I think it might have been Tomas."

"I will kill him, first Sam and now you!"

"Jack go upstairs now I want to talk to your father." 

"But Mom, Todd is right."

"Jack, now please before your brother or Hope come down." 

"Ok mom." 

"Dorian and David please, I need to talk to Todd alone." To Blair's surprise everyone went up the stairs without anymore fighting. Todd was standing with his fists clinched.

"Todd, I need you to calm down, I need you to listen to me.  I don't want you going after Tomas.  I want you to stay here with me and the kids.  I don't want you to go back to Port Charles.  I need you here with me and the children.  I know you don't want to be with me, and that is fine, I just need you to be here with me though.  The kids need you too.  I know I have no right to ask you to give up your life in Port Charles after what has happened between us."

"Blair, stop.  I love you and the kids.  I'm not ready to be with you again and I don't when I will be but, I want to be here for you and the kids.  So, yes I will move back to Llanview for now."

"What about Aunt Dorian?"

"What about her she is always going to think the worse of me.  She always has and she always will, that is partly me fault though, I guess.  I'm not going to live here anyway that would just be too much stress on everyone.  I will find a place near by, in the mean time I still have my suite at The Palace."

"You won't go after Tomas, Todd, you promise me?"

"I'm going to talk to Bo tomorrow Blair."

"I will make you a promise that if I do go after Tomas, I promise to come back to you and the kids.  Now I have to go back to the hotel and make some arrangements for the paper.  Blair, please don't tell the kids, I thought we could both tell them together tonight at dinner."

"Ok, Todd that sounds great."

"I will see you later Blair."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!