WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 24

Todd woke up in a bed that wasn't his own.  He was wearing his pants but not his shirt, shoes or socks.  He looked over to find that he had a bed mate. He could tell that his bed mate was a woman, he let out a sigh of relief for that.  His head was killing him, and he didn't remember how he got from Viki's house to what seemed like a strange bed at first.  He then gave his bed mate a second look only to realize it was Blair.  "What the hell Blair!" he bellowed.  Blair sat up in bed at the sound of Todd's voice. "How did I get in your bed and why I'm half naked?"

"You were super drunk last night."

"So, you thought it would be a good idea for us to have sex?"

"Relax, Todd, you passed out way before that could happen."

"Oh God!"

"I guess your dinner with your sister didn't goes so well.  What do you remember, Todd, about last night?"

"I remember going to Viki's."

"What else Todd?"

"I remember us fighting, Viki and I."

"What did you fight about"

"What else Blair, me killing Victor.  I stormed out and had way too much to drink at the bar downstairs.  How did I get in your bed and why did you let me stay?"

"I heard you come in the door and came to see how your night went.  I could tell that you were drunk."

"So, what you invited me into your bed!"

"No, of course not Todd!"

"Well how did I get here?"

"You walked into the wrong room and before I could follow you, Sam called out. He had a bad dream so I went to check on him.  When I got back you were in here passed out on the bed like this."

"So, nothing happen?"

"Todd you were too drunk for anything to happen even if either one of us wanted anything to happen.  You made it very clear the other night anyway that you don't want anything to happen between the two of us."

"Blair we have been there and done that.  I want to focus on the kids now.  We had our shot and we blew it.  We had lots of shots and we blew them all.  I want to be a father to our kids and grandfather to Hope.  That is what I want now."

"Todd are you with someone in Port Charles?"

"No, Blair, not that it any of you business."

"What about Carly?"

"What about Carly, Blair.  We are just friends."

"It didn't seem that way to me when I was in Port Charles last summer."

"Blair, if I was sleeping with Carly, which I'm not, it wouldn't be any of your business."

"So you haven't been with anyone since the last time we were together?"

"Blair, my sex life isn't any of your business.  It hasn't been for a really long time now.  So, lets just drop it"

"I'm sorry, Todd"

"For what Blair?  That you think that I haven't had sex since the last time we were together or, for prying into my personal business?"

"I said I was sorry Todd, we can drop it." 

"Good.  How is Sam after his nightmare lasts night?"

"He is fine."

"I'm going to go to check on him." Todd picked his clothes up off the floor and got dressed as Blair watched. "Blair, I know you think I'm being mean or punishing you for what happened over the passed few months.  I swear I'm not, I just being careful with my heart and the hearts of our kids.  I think we can agree they have been through enough, they don't need to see us implode yet again." Todd walked out of the room without another word leaving Blair to think about what he just said.

"He buddy you ok?" Todd said to Sam, who was already up and sitting up in his bed.

"I heard you and mom talking."

"Uncle Todd."

"Yes, Sam?"

"Don't you love Mom anymore?"

"Oh so you heard, heard what your mom and I were saying."

"I wasn't eavesdropping, I swear Uncle Todd."

"Sam, your mom and I love each other in our own ways."

"So, you don't want to be with mom?"

"Sam, what I want is to be a good dad to Jack and Starr, a good Uncle to you, a grandfather to hope and a good friend to your mom.  Your mom told me you had a nightmare last night, are you ok Sam?"

"I'm fine Uncle Todd.  Uncle Todd can ask you question?"

"Yes, Sam you can ask me anything."

"Uncle Todd, if you just want to be friends with mom, why were you in her bed?"

"Oh you know about that too." 

"Yep".

"I wasn't feeling so good last night when I got home from Aunt Viki's house and I got confused.  I went to the wrong bed."

"Why, did mom let you stay, does she want to be more than friends with you?"

"Sam, this isn't really something we should be talking about it is kind of grown up stuff." 

"Ok, Uncle Todd, but your not leaving are you because of you and Mom?"

"No, Sam, I'm not leaving until your Aunt Dorian gets home with your Uncle David."

"Uncle Todd will you go back to Port Charles?"

"Yes, Sam, Port Charles is my home."

"I think your home should be where your family is Uncle Todd.  I think you should move back to Llanview."

"It's complicated, Sam."

"No, it's not Uncle Todd, we are your family and you say you want to take care of us, so you should live here."

"I did a lot of bad things here in Llanview and Port Charles is like a new start for me."

"Uncle Todd, Llanview can be like a new start for you too, Jack would like it, I think."

"He is right, Todd, I would like it," Jack said as he walked into Sam's room.

"You would, Jack?"

"You aren't so bad to have around.  Mom likes it too, Todd.  It makes Mom happy to have you around, and Starr too."

"It would make a lot of other people not so happy to have me around."

"Aunt Viki would be fine with it, she is just giving you a hard time."  Jack said.

"Yes and she is doing a very good job of giving me a hard time.  My head is killing me."

"Will you at least think about it?"  Jack asked.

"Uncle Todd will you think about?"  Sam asked.

"Yes, I will think about it."

"You, promise, Uncle Todd?"

"Yes, I promise, now you guys go and get ready for today.  We only have two more days of fun before your Aunt Dorian gets home."

Todd knocked on Starr's door, "Hey are you up?" "I would like to be out of here in about an hour, it's the boys day to pick what we do."

"What are we doing to do, Dad?"

"I'm not sure.  Ask your brothers."

"Hey, Dad, you know Hope and I agree with the boys."

"God the walls in this place must be really thin.  I'm going to tell you what I told the boys, I will think about it."

"Ok, Dad, Hope and I will be ready in a half hour."

Todd walked into his room to get ready for the day, whatever it held.  As Todd got ready, he couldn't help but think about his conversation with the boys and Starr.  What it would be like to once again live in Llanview. It's not like he wasn't used to being the town pariah.  He would have his kids this time though and he had to admit that didn't sound that bad to him. He was pretty lonely in Port Charles and with the kids going back to school soon he knew he wouldn't see them that much. So what did he really have to lose by moving to a town that had his family in it?

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. Great chapter. I agree with Todd that he deserves a fresh start but wish he could have the kids and Blair with him. He could always move to Key West or San Francisco .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you enjoyed the chapter Dragon. Thanks so much for reading.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!