WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 13


Blair woke up in Tomas's arms. She carefully removed herself from his arms. She sat up in bed and reached for her phone to see if their were any messages from the boys not, that she thought that Todd would let them call home. "Todd is enjoying this," she thought to herself, "that sick bastard wants me scared out of my wits for whatever reason."  Tomas began to stir.

"Hey Blair, any messages from the boys?"

"He would never let them call me.  He is too busy showing them a good time or whatever he doing with them."

"Do you think he would hurt them Blair?"

"No, Tomas, he would never hurt them.  He thinks he is helping them."

"What, by keeping them away from their mother?"

"Todd, thinks right now that I'm being a bad mother and, when Todd thinks I'm being a bad mother, his first instinct is to take the kids away from me."

"I just wish I knew where he took them."

***

    Sam woke early that next morning. He looked around the room that he was in. He didn't like being in this house. He got up out of bed and walked into the hallway and stood at the top of the stairs. He could hear Jack and Todd talking about leaving as soon as he woke. Sam raced down the steps to let his brother and Uncle know that he was up, he was so relieved that they were going to be leaving this house.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He shouted as he ran down the steps straight to Todd and Jack.

"Ok, Sam I can see that," Todd said.

"When can we leave, Uncle Todd?"

"We can leave as soon as you are dressed and have had your breakfast."

"I'm going to go up and get dressed, I don't want any breakfast."

"How about I pack you something and you can eat it in the car?"

"Ok, Uncle Todd.  A pop tart please."

"Yeah, I will make you a poptart to go."

***

In less than a half hour the Manning men were back on the road. Sam was in the back seat of Todd's car munching on the poptart that Todd had made for him. Jack was in the front seat next to Todd staring out the window listening to his Ipod.

"So, where would you guys like to go?"

"You mean you don't know where we are going next, Todd?"  Jack asked.

"No, Jack, this little trip isn't something that I planned."

"I just took you to the first place I thought no one would look for us.  As you know it wasn't a big hit with Sam."

"I'm sorry Uncle Todd, that place just gave me the creeps."  Sam said.

"Its okay, buddy.  I'm sure that whatever Victor told you about that place didn't help put you at ease about staying there."

"My dad said that the man you lived with in that house did bad things to you Uncle Todd.  Why did that man do bad things to you Uncle Todd? Were you a bad boy when you lived there?"

"No, Sam I wasn't a bad boy, I just wasn't the kind of boy that Peter, my adoptive father, wanted."

"I'm sorry Uncle Todd, that Peter was mean to you."

"Its okay, Sam, it was a long time ago."

"Runt, finish your breakfast and let Todd think."

"Jack, don't call your brother a runt."

"Yeah, Jack listen to Uncle Todd."

***

Blair stared at the date on the calendar at the police in Port Charles. Todd had been gone three whole days with the boys. She wondered where they could. If they were ok. If they had eaten. If they had slept. If Sam was scared being away from home for the first time.

Blair knew deep down that Todd would take good care of the boys. Its not like it was the first time he has taken care of a child. Todd was good with kids he was patient and loving. Yes, with kids but Jack was a pain in the ass teenager. Blair wondered how Todd would handle Jack's smart mouth. Todd had been away for eight years and didn't go through Starr's teen years. Jack was much worse than Starr; he was just like Todd. Blair finally took a seat and took out her phone again to check her messages, still no message from Todd or the boys not that she thought their would be one.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. Serves her right. Choosing to believe a man over her kids. Every other time that Todd took one of the kids, he was the one in the wrong. This time Todd is in the right and Blair in the wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to switch things around bit in this story. I'm so sick of of Todd always being the bad guy when it comes to Blair and the kids. I hope you are enjoying reading the story Dragon.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!