WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 6


"Jack, please take Sam, back down to the Metro Court Restaurant for breakfast."

"No! Uncle Todd, if I go with Jack you and, mom are going to fight, besides I want us all to have breakfast together." Sam said.

"Sam, your mom and, I need to talk, please do what I ask."

"Ok, Uncle Todd, I will go with Jack for breakfast."

"Good, that's a good boy."

"Jack, let him have whatever he wants just keep him down there.  Your mother and, I need to talk about this."

"Yeah, okay, Scarface but I'm not going to live with you."  Jack said.

"I want to live with Uncle Todd!"

"You would want to live with him even after what he did to dad?"

"He was sick, Jack."

"Yeah, he was sick alright.'

"Jack, just take Sam, so Todd and I can talk."  Blair said.

Jack and Sam walked out of the suite. Todd watched them board the elevator from the door way in his suite. He closed the door and locked it when he walked back into the suite.

"Todd Manning, you aren't going to take my kids!"

"They are my kids too, Blair."

"Jack doesn't consider himself your son, and Sam, he isn't your son."

"Jack doesn't have to consider himself my son to make it true, and you're right Sam isn't my son, he is my nephew."

"What judge, Todd, in their right mind, would give you custody of those boys?  You killed the only father Jack has every known, and you actually did kill Sam's father."

"I did those boys a favor by killing my half-wit brother.  He was doing a horrible job raising them anyway."

"Really, Todd, is that how you are going to explain it to a judge when it comes up at the custody hearing?"

"I didn't say I was going to fight you for custody of them."

"Well, that good, because you would never win."

"You didn't think I would win custody of Starr all those times, but I did.  Besides, Blair I don't want fight you for custody, like I said."

"So, what, Todd, you just want me to give you the boys?"

"Blair, I don't want them in that house with Tomas, so you can either let them stay with me for a while until you and figure out what is more important to you, the boys or Tomas, or I can file for custody and we can do this the hard way."

"So, you just want me to give up my boys and leave them with you in a strange town."

"Blair, you have been here to Port Charles before.  It's not a strange town.  I live here, and so does our daughter Starr.  I just want what is best for them Blair and living with you and, your boyfriend isn't it.  I'm not going to stand by and watch as he abuses our kids!"

"He hit Sam once, Todd, and I still think it was an accident."

"You know what, Blair?  If you really want to find out what happened and you don't believe your own son, maybe you should go straight to the source.  Why don't you just call up your boyfriend and find out from him his side of the story?"

Blair walked out of Todd's suite to call Tomas just as the boys were walking back in from breakfast.

"Where is Mom going?" asked Jack.

"Your Mom is going to call Tomas."

"Do we have to go back to Llanview live with him again, Uncle Todd?"

"No, Sam, not if I can help it."

"I'm not living here with you, Scarface!"

"Don't call him that Jack!" Sam said.

"Its okay, Sam."

Blair walked back into Todd's suite after she ended her call with Tomas. "He wants a chance to talk with the boys and I.  He wants a chances to explain what happened."

"I told you what happened, Mom, don't you believe me?"

"Sam, Tomas has the right to tell his side of the story.  You are accusing him or something very serious."

"I don't want to go back to Llanview."  Sam said.

"You won't have to Sam, Tomas has agreed to come here."


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Sam. I hope Sonny and Carly see Tomas/Alcazar and kill him. I can hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay for Chapter Seven in just a few short days to get an insight into what Todd's future plans might be. Thanks for your comment Dragon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!