WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 7


Sam got out of his bed and walked into the living room area of the suite that he was now sharing with his mom and brother at the Metro Court. He was dressed in his Spiderman PJ's and Spiderman gym shoes. The little boy couldn't sleep because the thought of seeing Tomas again was scaring him. He looked at the TV and thought about putting it on but, he was afraid it would wake his mother and brother. He then looked over at the desk in the room and saw some paper. Sam than wrote Blair a note. I can't sleep, mom. I decided to go to Uncle Todd's suite.

Todd was up, staring at the clock that sat on his nightstand. It was three in the morning and he couldn't sleep thinking about how angry he was at Tomas and what he wanted to do to him for hurting Sam and Jack. Todd was just about to get up and watch some TV, when there was a knock at his door. He hoped it wasn't Blair or Jack. He didn't want to fight with either one of them at three in the morning. Todd walked to the door to find Sam standing outside of it holding Fred The Magic Frog.

"He buddy what are you doing up so late or should I say early?"

"I couldn't sleep, Uncle Todd."

"Why is that, Buddy?"

"I don't want Tomas to come to Port Charles.  He is going to be mad and he is going to make you disappear again and this time for good."

"Sam, Tomas isn't going to hurt me, you or anyone else for that matter ever again."

"How do you know that, Uncle Todd? He took you away from mom, Jack and Starr before."

"I'm not going to let him do it again, I promise you Sam."

"I'm still scared Uncle Todd.  I don't want to go back to Llanview to live with them."

"You won't have to do that Sam, I promise you."

"How?  Mom is right you did kill my dad, and I don't think a judge will let you keep me because of that, and Jack doesn't want to live with you."

"Who said anything about a judge, Sam?"

"I don't understand, Uncle Todd."

"It's late Sam, I should get you back to bed.  Do you have your suite key or do we have to knock?"

"I have my suite key, Uncle Todd."

Todd picked Sam up and carried him to the elevator. He pressed the button for the fifth floor. Todd walked out of the elevator with Sam in his arms. He set Sam down when the reached Sam's suite to put the key into the door.

"Ok, Sam you get back to your bed, okay?"

"Will you please tuck me in Uncle Todd?"

Todd picked the little boy up again and carried him into his room. He set Sam down in his bed. Todd kissed the little boy on the forehead before he went to walk out of the room.

"Good night, Uncle Todd"

"Good night Sam, sleep well and don't you worry about Tomas, I have a plan."

"What is your plan?"

"You don't have to worry about that Sam.  You just know that your Uncle Todd has a plan and you won't ever have to deal with Tomas again."

"Ok, Uncle Todd, but, your plan it isn't going to get us into more trouble than we are already in is it?"

"Sam, my plan is going to keep us safe."

"Uncle Todd, you know Jack isn't going to want to go away with you?"

"I know, Sam.  Whatever you are thinking is my plan, and I'm not saying that my plan is to take you away, can we just keep it between us guys?  You trust me right, that my plan won't hurt you?"

"I trust you, Uncle Todd."

"It's time for you to get some rest now Sam, tomorrow is going to be a big day."

"Ok, Uncle Todd good night.  I love you."

"Good night Sam, I love you too."

Todd walked out of Sam's room and out of the suite without making at sound.  Before walking out of the suite he saw Sam's note to Blair. Todd picked the note and when he got back to his suite he flushed the note down the toilet. Todd than walked into his room looked over at the clock it was almost four. Todd got into bed and fell back to sleep.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!