WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 8


Todd stood outside of Blair's suite door. He was about to knock when the door opened. Blair walked out like she didn't have a care in the world. Jack walked out carrying a very scared looking Sam. They walked to the elevator and, Todd followed.

"Hey where are you guys going, Todd asked?"

"We are going to meet Tomas for breakfast downstairs," Blair answered Todd.

"Hey, Buddy, are you ok with that?" Todd asked Sam.  "Blair, why are you making him do this?  The kid doesn't want to go, can't you see that Blair?"

"Sam, will be fine.  It's just a breakfast, Todd."

Sam held onto Jack for dear life. He hadn't said a word at this point. He picked up his head from Jack's shoulder. He looked at Todd with sadden and fear in his eyes.

"Jack, give him to me, he doesn't want to go, can't you see that?"

Jack looked at his mother to see what he should. He knew Todd was right and that Sam didn't want to go to breakfast with Tomas. Jack looked down at his little brother who he was holding. He then looked at his parents. Jack handed the boy over to Todd.

"Jack, what did you do that for?" Blair asked.

"Mom, Scarface is right.  The kid doesn't want to go and, I don't see why I should have to make him."

"Todd, give Sam back to Jack."  Blair said.

"No, Blair, I'm not going to give Sam back to Jack!"

"Fine!"  Blair leaned into Todd and tried to take Sam from Todd. Todd backed away and wouldn't give Sam up. He started walking with Sam in the direction of his suite.

"Todd, Where are you taking him?"

"I'm taking him to my suite.  If your boyfriend wants to explain himself he can do it in my suite where Sam feels safe."

Jack began to walk in the direction of Todd's suite. He stopped at Todd's door and waited for Todd to open the door. Todd walked into the suite still carrying Sam and Jack followed.

"Thanks, Jack for backing me up out there with your mom."

"I didn't do it for you Scarface, I did it for Sam."

"Well, thank you anyway."

"Uncle Todd can I go watch some TV, please?"  Sam asked.

"Are, you ok, Sam?"

"I'm fine Uncle Todd, now that I don't have to have breakfast with him."

"You, know your mom is going to bring him up here in a bit and you will have to see him?"

"I know Uncle Todd but, your here and I'm not afraid."

"Ok, Sam you go and watch TV now.  Your mom and Tomas will probably be here shortly."


Sam walked into Todd's bedroom to watch TV, leaving Todd and Jack alone for the first time since arriving in Todd's suite. Todd and Jack stood on opposite ends of the room just staring at each other for what seemed like forever.

"Why is Mom making him see that creep again, doesn't she believe Sam?"  Jack finally said.

"Jack, I think your mom doesn't want to believe that she could be wrong about yet another man."

"So what she is going to do is torture Sam to prove that she is right?"

"Jack, believe it or not, your mom isn't trying to hurt Sam."

"Why are you on her side?"  Jack said.

"I'm not on her side far from it Jack.  I just kind of think I know why she is doing this.  Besides, you and Sam don't have to worry about it, I'm not going to let Tomas hurt you guys ever again."

"I can only think of one way to keep Tomas from hurting us ever again, Scarface."

"I know what you are thinking Jack, and yes, the thought has crossed my mind, but no, I'm not going to kill Tomas."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to keep you safe, another way."

"I'm not going to agree to living with you, Scarface."

"What, if it was what is best for your brother, would you do it then?"

"Mom is never going to let you have us without fight."

"I know, Jack."

"I don't think this is a fight you can win, not legally, anyway."

"Hey! Jack, you think you could knock it off with the Scarface?"

"You don't have to call me Dad, you can call me Todd.  It's rude!"

"So, was killing my dad!"

"I didn't kill your dad, he is standing right here."

"You know what I mean!"

"Jack, don't raise your voice at me!"

"Why, because your my father and I should respect you?"

"No, Jack that would be too much to ask, how about because your little brother is in the next room and he is scared enough without hearing us fight."

Jack didn't say another word after that last exchange with Todd. Todd and Jack sat in silence until their was a knock at the door. Todd got up from his seat on the couch and walked to the door to answer it. Sam heard the knock at the door from inside Todd's room, and he walked into the living room area before being called. Todd opened the door to find Blair and Tomas standing in front of him. Blair and Tomas walked into Todd's suite. Todd took one look at Tomas, and before a word could be exchanged between the two them, he knocked Tomas on his ass with one good punch.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

5 comments:

  1. I loved it. Please have Carly come bye or Starr and Michael so we can get rid of Tomas for good. I wish that he had kicked him in the balls and then punched him but the punch was great. Update more soon. I am really hating Blair in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed this chapter Dragon. All the Mannings will be making an appearance in this story at some point. Carly will also be making an appearance. Michael I'm not sure. Please keep reading and thanks for you comments

      Delete
  2. Who is this Blair person? It's not Blair Cramer. Blair Cramer would not accept the vaguest hint that her child was being abused. She's cut men out of her life for FAR less than this.

    Her being wrong about a man is far less important to her than the safety of her child.

    Unless she's the bad guy in this story and Todd's going to meet another woman or something. In which case, that's still not how Blair Cramer would react to anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decided to make Todd Manning the hero in his children's world for a change. Blair always gets to be the Momma Bear it Todd's turn to be the Papa Bear.

      Delete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!