WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 18

Four months had passed. Todd had finally gotten his life back, and the charges against him dropped.  He was still living in Port Charles, for now.  Blair took the boys back to Llanview, but they have been getting to see Todd pretty regularly with the court proceedings.  Blair hasn't seen Tomas since her last run in with him at the hotel in Alabama.  Todd and Blair have come to an understanding, since the whole mess in Alabama and with the boys.  It is better to try to get along for the boys sake than fight all the time and make everyone miserable.

Blair made sure Todd got the best medical care when he was transferred back to Port Charles.  Todd sustained many injuries in the last beating that he received at the Alabama jail, but none were life threatening. Todd and Blair knew that the beatings were ordered by Tomas, but they could never prove anything, and Tomas hadn't been seen in months, so Todd decided to drop it for now.

"Jack, Sam! Todd will be here any minute.  Do you guys have everything that you need?"

"Yes, Mom, we are only going to be gone for a few days and its not like Todd is taking us out of town we will be at The Palace the whole time."

"He'd better not be taking you boys out of town!"

"Mom, please, he promised and you agreed."

"I know, Jack."

"Relax, mom, Uncle Todd is a good guy.  He isn't going to do anything to mess this up.  He is really excited  about you letting him take us for The Fourth of July Weekend."

"I know, I think he might be a little too excited."

"Mom, give Scarface some credit.  He just got the kidnapping charges dropped last month do you really think  he'd want them to be refiled this soon?"

"Jack Manning, that isn't even funny, and I thought you were going to cut it out with the Scarface stuff?"

" I know, Mom, force of habit."

"Well it's a habit I want you need to break these next couple days.  It really hurts Todd's feelings when you call him that."

"I know, Mom, I promise not to say it again."

"Good, Jack.  I hope that you mean it."

"I do, Mom."

"When is Uncle Todd going to get here already?"  Just as Sam said those words, the door bell rang and Sam raced to the door yelling,  "He is here!" he is here!" 

"Yes, Sam, he is here.  Now go and open the door."  Sam opened the door for his Uncle Todd and hugged his legs like he did every time that he saw Todd.  Todd picked the boy up and hugged him.  He walked over to Jack and extended his hand for Jack to shake.  Jack took his father's hand and to Todd's surprise, Jack pulled him into a hug: a brief hug, but a hug, and Todd would take it as sign of progress.

"Jack, Sam, please go upstairs and check your rooms to make sure they are clean.  I don't want to have to clean them myself after you are gone."

"Come on Runt, Mom wants to talk to Todd and make sure he has no plans to steal us again."  Sam followed Jack up the steps and into Jack's room.

"Blair, you don't have to worry.  I plan on sticking to our agreement.  I get the boys for the holiday weekend if I keep them in Llanview and close by.  We are staying at the Palace, Shorty and Hope will be there all weekend.  

"I know you asked to her join us and, you knew I would say yes because of Hope."

"I have no desire to go back to jail and have you refile those kidnapping charges against me.  I just want to spend a fun weekend with my kids and grand kid.  I know the rules, and I plan for once in my life to follow them.  You have our schedule and my cell phone number, the number for The Palace, Shorty's cell phone number, Jack's cell phone and lastly and totally unnecessary, Sam's cell phone number.  I still can't believe you got Sam a cell phone just because of this weekend."

"I still can't believe you stole my kids from me."

"Boys are you ready to go?"  Todd yelled from the bottom of the steps with that last comment from Blair not wanting to get into it with her. 

"Uncle Todd are we going now?" 

"Yes, Sam we are going now.  I'm done talking to your Mommy."

"Todd, remember you promised to have them home by no later that nine on Sunday night.  Jack has summer school and Sam has summer camp the next day."

"I know what I promised Blair, and I plan to keep my promise."

"Come boys, lets go."

"What about a car, Todd?" 

"I rented one Blair.  I actually rented a mini van, Blair, you know me, safety first."  Todd took Sam by the hand and lead him out of the house to his rented mini van, Jack followed close behind.  Todd made sure that both boys were securely belted into the car even though Jack was long past the age of Todd needing to check whether he was wearing his seat belt or not.  Blair watched from the window inside the house with butterflies in her stomach as Todd pulled away from the house with the boys in the backseat.  

"Blair, I don't know why you are letting that psycho take your kids again?" 

"Its different this time Aunt Dorian, he promised that he would bring them back."

"Blair, Honey and you believe him after what he put you through when he took them last time?"

"Aunt Dorian, he knows what will happen to him if doesn't bring them back."

"Blair, Honey he knew what would happen if he took them last time and he did it anyway."

"I trust him, Aunt Dorian."

"Really, Blair why?  What reason has he given you to trust him?"

"Starr and Hope will be with them all weekend."

"Yeah, so like he can't get her to throw caution to the wind and help him steal your kids again."

"He won't, Aunt Dorian, he has learned his lesson."

"Since when did Todd Manning ever learn his lesson?" 

"Dorian please, I'm nervous enough about him taking the boys please don't make it worse!" 

"I'm not trying to make it worse, I'm trying to prepare you for Todd's next move." Blair walked out of the house without another word to Dorian. 

"Blair where are you going?" 

"I'm going out Dorian." 

"Hopefully to get your kids back from that psycho." Dorian said to herself under her breath. 

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Todd is safe but hope Blair and him can get to be friends. Lifetime TnBer but realize it will take time, please write that they can strike a friendship before he goes back after holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!