WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, July 15, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 20


Starr was awakened by the sound of Todd in the next room. She got out of bed to see what was wrong. She found Todd getting dressed for the days.  "Where are you going Dad?"

"I was just about to wake you up Starr." "I want to take a ride over to your Aunt Viki's but I don't want to take the boys with just in case."

"Just in case what, Dad? She throws you out on your ass."

Yes, Starr just in case she does that.  Will you keep an eye out on your brother's while I'm gone?"

"I don't think I will be gone long if things go the way I think they will."

"You, know Aunt Viki is still really pissed at you."

"I know, Starr, and I want to try and fix that."

"Ok, but don't say that I didn't warn you, Dad."

Todd pulled up in front of Llanfair. He looked at his watch it was 7 am. He wanted to get to the house early because he knew that way his sister would be home for sure. He didn't bother to call because he didn't want her telling him that she didn't want to see him. Todd was nervous he hadn't see Viki since after the trial shortly before he moved to Port Charles.

He remembered how angry she was at him. He had killed their brother the brother Viki had grown to love over the past eight years even if she did think he was Todd when he was really Victor. Viki told him she never wanted to see him again. She would always love him because he was her brother, but she had no use for him. Todd remembered walking away feeling like he had been punched in the gut by an iron fist. He felt as though he had to try though.

It had almost been two years since their last meeting at the courthouse. He had tried to contact her a few times from Port Charles but Viki never returned his calls or e-mails. He was in town and if only for a few days. He thought to himself what is the worse she could do slam the door in my face sic Nigel on me. I will take my chances. Todd got out of his rented mini van and walked up to the door at Llanfair. He rang the bell. He could hear Viki making her way door the steps. Viki opened the door Todd quickly put his foot out to wedge the door open just in case she tried to slam it in his face.

"Hello Sis, how are you doing?"

"What do you want, Todd?"

"I want to talk to you.  I'm in town for a few days visiting the boys and I thought we could talk, please."

"I have nothing to say to you Todd, I told you that at the courthouse."

"I know what you said but that was almost two years ago Viki."

"You thought by now that I would have changed my mind."

"I was kind of hoping you would just let me in for five minutes so we could talk, please Sis."

"Why Todd, Why should I let you in are you sorry for what you did!" Viki could see the expression Todd face, and it wasn't one of regret of remorse. "I thought so Todd." "You aren't sorry for killing Victor."

"I'm sorry that killing Victor hurt you and that it hurt our relationship, can that be enough to get me in the door?"

Viki thought for a second than let Todd in. "You have five minutes Todd and all I can promise that I will try and listen to what you have to say." Todd walked into Llanfair like he had done so many times before in the past. Vicki ushered him into the study. She took a seat but didn't offer him one.

"May I take a seat he asked" He had that lost little boy look in his eyes that she had seen so many times before.

"Yes, go ahead Todd take a seat but don't get to comfortable you only have minutes and the clock has started now."

"I have missed you Sis.  I have tried to reach out to you.  You won't take my calls or answer my e-mails.  So I was in town, and I thought I would..."

"Ambush me with a visit."

"If I would have called would you have told me it was ok to come over."

"You know the answer to that, Todd."

"Yes, I do, Sis, that is why I didn't call.  I wanted to see you."

"Yes, Todd it is all about you it always has been.  What about me Todd, what about what I want?"

"You want to forget that you ever found out that we were related."

"No!"

"What then Viki it has been two years, how long are you going to punish me!"

"Punish you!" Victor is the one that is dead and you are walking around a free man!"

"Why can you get past it? The boys have!"

"I'm not a young boy, Todd.  I'm an old woman who knows you better than anyone.  I know you're not sorry for killing Victor, and you never will be!"

"You got that right that bastard stole my life for eight years!  I was locked up for eight years!  I was being beaten and tortured, while he had my life.  He married my wives, had sex with them.  He got to be there for my kids!  I missed out on eight years of my own life because of him!"

"No, Todd not because of him because of Irene but than again you killed her too."

"I thought she as going to kill everyone that I loved!"

"What did you think Victor was going to do?  Why did you have to kill him?"

"I don't Viki believe, or not I was just as messed up as that Doctor said I was at the trial."

"What did they do to you Todd?  I want to know what they did to you that gave you an excuse to kill your own brother!"

"You don't want to know."

"Yes, Todd I do, I want to understand what drove you to kill Victor."

"I have to go the boys and Hope will be up soon, and they will wonder where I went, beside my five minutes are up."

"Todd, please just sit back down and tell me!"

"I'm sorry that I came unannounced, I have to go."

"Todd, wait, I will be taking your calls from now on just in case you want to talk, but, I have feeling you won't be calling because you know now that I want to listen."

Todd walked out of Llanfair he got back into his car. He drove back to the hotel with Viki's last words ringing in his head. He wanted her back as his sister so badly. He wanted things back the way they were before he was taken from Llanview so many years ago. Todd walked back into the suite without hardly noticing that everyone was up and at the breakfast table. Todd walked right past everyone.  Starr followed him into the Master Bedroom. "What happened Dad?" 

"It was a mistake, Starr, to go there.  She is still really pissed at me." 

"I'm sorry, Dad." 

"You warned me.  I will be fine Starr, I'm just going to shower than I will be in to see what everyone would like to do today." Starr left her father to shower and walked into the next room to be with her brothers and daughter.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

2 comments:

  1. So sad. Todd keeps being blamed. Victor let Todd be taken by Baker. Let Baker try to kill Todd. Tried to runaway and steal Todd's children. Let Todd leave with all kids visiting and start new elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Dragon, stay tune for chapter 21 it will bbe post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!