WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, July 22, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 21

Todd was awakened by the sound of his phone vibrating on the nightstand next to him.  He sat up and realized that Sam must have climbed into bed with him after he fell asleep. He quickly reached for his phone to answer it before it woke up Sam.

"Hello"

"Todd?"

"Yes"

"It's Bo Buchanan, can you come down to lobby? I need to talk to you."

"What is this about Bo? I haven't taken the kids out of Llantano County, you can tell Dorian that."

"Its not about that Manning, I just need you to meet me in the lobby."

"If I'm not in trouble than why can't you just come up to the suite to talk to me?"

"Manning, this isn't a conversation I think you want to have in front of the kids, its about Blair."

"What about Blair!" Todd said louder than he had intended to. He looked over at Sam to make sure that he was still sleeping, he was. "Ok I will be down in a few minutes." Todd grabbed his shirt from the chair and put on his tennis shoes. The suite was quite everyone was still asleep. He walked out of the suite and boarded the elevator. The first thing that he saw when he got out of the elevator was Bo, who was waiting for him.

"Lets take a seat, Manning."

"I don't want to take a seat what is this about Blair, is she ok?"

"No, Manning she isn't ok, she was attacked last night in the parking structure of The Llanview Cinema."

"What do you mean attacked Bo?  What was she doing there?"

"I guess she was catching a movie and when she came out into the parking structure someone caught her by surprise from behind.  She has a broken arm and some bruises.  When she woke up this morning she was asking for you."

"What about Dorian?"

"Dorian is out of town with David for the next week.  Blair didn't want me to call her, she asked me to call you.  I told her that I would bring you to the hospital.  She told me not to alarm the kids, that is why I called you to come down here and meet me."

"I have to leave Starr a voicemail letting her know that I went out and that I will be back." Bo stood off to the side while Todd left Starr a voicemail. 

"You, ready to go, Manning?"

***

Todd and Bo arrived at the Llanview Hospital just a short time later. They got out Bo's Police Cruiser and walked into the hospital. Bo let the front desk know that he was back and he had Todd with him. Bo and Todd boarded the elevator to Blair's floor.

"Is Blair saying that I did this to her, Bo?"

"No, Manning if Blair was saying you had done this to her your ride in the Police Cruiser would have been in the back, in cuffs and we would be at the PD and not at the hospital." Bo and Todd stepped off the elevator when it stopped on Blair's floor. Bo led the way to Blair's room, their was a guard posted outside of it.

"Bo, is that really necessary to have a guard posted outside of her room?"

"Yes, Blair claims that she never saw her attacker."

"What do you mean claims? Don't you believe her?" Before, Bo could answer Todd's question, Blair heard them talking outside of her room and called out for Todd. Todd walked into Blair's room. She immediately reached out for him. He walked slow over to her. He was unsure but he took her in his arms because it seem to be what she wanted. Todd held Blair in his arms for a moment of two before pulling back.

"What the Hell Blair!  Who did this to you?"

"I want to go home Todd, take me home." Todd looked over at Bo for an answer to Blair's question. "She can go Manning the doctor has discharged her.  I don't think though she should be left alone.  I know you have the kids and your suite for a few more days."

"Blair, do you want to come back to the suite and be with me and the kids?"

"I don't want to upset them."

"Blair, I agree with Bo, you shouldn't be left alone."

"We can talk to the kids when we get back to the suite, they are going to find out anyway.  I suppose to bring them back in two days, you aren't going to get that cast off in two days and your bruises."

"I don't want to ruin your weekend with the kids because of something stupid I did."

"Blair, you didn't do anything wrong, you were attacked that isn't your fault." "You are coming back to the suite with me, you can rest there and I can figure out how to move something around so that I can stay the week."

"Todd, you don't have to do that."

"Yes, I do Blair, Dorian is gone for the week and it is just you and the kids here.  I'm not leaving you and them alone not after this happened."

Todd began gather Blair's things from the room. "I don't want to be a bother Todd and ruin your time with the kids."

"Blair, you are not a bother, you are the mother of my children.  You are coming with me, face it this is one fight you are going to lose."

Todd helped Blair into the wheelchair that had been brought to her by her nurse. He wheeled her out of her room and they boarded the elevator. "Thank you Bo for bringing Todd to me," Blair said as she and Todd got into the car Todd had called for while he waited for her to get dressed.

"Thank you Todd for doing this, I know it's not what you signed up for when you came back to Llanview."

"It's going to be fine Blair you will see.  I'm going to take care of you and the kids."

"I know you will, Todd." Todd and Blair rode back to the whole the rest of the way without saying a word to each other.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting twist. Who is the attacker? Victor? Tea? Tomas? Calmar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very interesting choices. I really haven't decided yet but I'm leaning towards one of your choices very strongly. You will have to just keep reading to find out who I choose. Thanks for reading and your comments Dragon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I petition for Tea. I hate that Blair considers her a friend when she just loves to put Blair and her choices down. Plus with a baseball bat or other weapon she could have caused the serious injuries. She would be bitter that she never really beat Blair and had Todd choose her over Blair since her Todd turned out to be an imposter.

    ReplyDelete

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!