WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, July 8, 2013

Spidey Sam: Chapter 19

Todd walked into The Palace Hotel with the kids. He spotted Dorian sitting in the lobby, waiting to strike.  He thought to himself, "Damn, how did she get here so quick?" He had only stopped to pick up Starr at her apartment. "Starr can you take the kids up to the suite it looks like I'm going to have to deal with something before I can make it up." 

"Dad, what are you going to do?" 

"I'm just going to talk to the old witch." 

"Dad, the boys are counting on this being a nice weekend." 

"I know Shorty and it will be, I just have to deal with Auntie Dorian first.  

"Come on boys lets go."  Starr directed.

"What and miss the show between Todd and Aunt Dorian, no way?"  Jack said.

"Jack, please do as your sister says. I will be up in a minute."  Todd said.

"Ok, Todd just try not to get arrested for murdering her."  Jack added.

"Uncle Todd wouldn't murder Aunt Dorian, right Uncle Todd?"  Sam asked.

"Yes, Sam that is right."

Dorian walked over to where Todd and the kids were standing. "Boys get your stuff you are coming home with me."  Dorian said.

"No, Dorian they aren't.  They are with me for the weekend and you know it.  I know that Blair told you about our agreement."

"Blair sometimes has no idea what she is doing when it comes to you.  I'm taking the kids Todd."

"The Hell you are Dorian, Starr take the kids upstairs now to the suite!"

Starr took Sam and Hope by the hand and walked in the direction of the elevator. Jack thought for a second about turning back to help Todd, but he knew Todd would want him to go with Starr.  Jack turned back and gave Dorian a sour look before boarding the elevator.  Sam seeing his older brother give Dorian a sour look did the same.  Todd couldn't help but smile back at the boys.

"So, now you are encouraging them to be disrespectful to their elders, Todd."

"No, Dorian not all their elders, just you."

"You are so funny, Todd."

"I know, right, I haven't lost my touch."

"Lets, see how funny you think it is when Bo arrives and arrests you."

"What for Dorian?  Spending the weekend with my kids and might I remind you I have their mother's permission to do so this time."

Todd pulled out of his pocket a written document signed by both he and Blair stating that he had permission to have the kids for the weekend. "What does that prove Todd?" 
"I believe proves that I have your niece's permission to have the kids over the Fourth July weekend.  Oh, and Blair and I had it filed it with the court.  I will be happy to show it to Bo when he gets here and explain to him that we also had it filed with the court.  Todd met Bo half way to where they were standing.  "I have permission from Blair to have the boys for the weekend." Todd waved the document in his face. 

Bo pulled it from Todd's hand. He looked it over very carefully. "Dorian as much as I would love to make Todd a guest of the LPD over this holiday weekend, he has written permission from Blair that was filed with the court to have boys for the weekend.  If he doesn't bring them back by nine on Sunday night, call me and I will bring him in." 
"How will you do that Bo he will be long gone with them before then?"

"Manning, just stay in Llanview with those boys please.  You will regret it if you make me come looking for you."

"I have no plans to take them out of town Bo."

"You see, Dorian it will be fine, now let the man enjoy sometime with his boys in peace."

Bo walked out of The Palace. Dorian stood in front of Todd with a scowl on her face. "Goodbye, Auntie Dorian, have a nice weekend.  I know that I will." 

Todd left Dorian standing in the lobby of The Palace. He boarded the elevator to the suite that he was sharing with his kids for the weekend. Todd stepped off the elevator to find Jack lurking outside the door of their suite.

"Jack, is their something wrong with the suite, is it not big enough for us all?"

"No, Todd the place is huge, I was just waiting for you.  I wanted to make sure everything is ok with Aunt Dorian."

"Your Aunt Dorian went home, after Bo told her he had no reason to arrest me."

"That Old Bag tried to have you arrested?"

"It's fine, Jack, I showed Bo the letter that your mom and I signed.  Bo can't do anything to me unless I take you guys out of town and since I don't plan on doing that we are fine.  We are more than fine we are great."

"I still can't believe she called Bo and tried to have you arrested."

"Why Jack? She is Dorian."

"Yeah, I guess you are right."

"I'm sure she is going home to bug your mother now.  So let's go into the suite before Sam gets worried and see what we should do first this weekend." Todd and Jack walked into the suite. Sam jumped up from the floor where he had been playing with Hope and hugged Todd around the legs. Hope got up and did the same. Todd pulled both kids up into his arms and held them close. "You guys don't have to worry, I'm here to stay and Aunt Dorian is gone."

"Hope and I thought Aunt Dorian was going to have you arrested, Uncle Todd."  Sam said.

"I'm fine and no one, not even your Aunt Dorian, is going to ruin our weekend."

"Uncle Todd, Aunt Dorian really doesn't like you.  She isn't going to stop trying to ruin our weekend."  Sam added.

"Well, Sam all I can say is we will do are best not to let her.  Now what is the first thing that you two want to do this weekend?"

"We want to go in the pool Grandpa!"  Hope said.

"You do!  Is that ok with you Sam?" 

"Yes that is fine with me Uncle Todd."

"Will you come in the pool with us?" 

"Yes. Now you and Sam go and change into your swimsuits." When Sam and Hope were in their rooms with their doors closed, Starr turned to her father and asked, "So what are we going to do about Aunt Dorian? You know Sam is right."

"I'm going to do that best that I can to enjoy this weekend with you guys.  I'm getting to back on a plane to Port Charles come Monday morning."

"You know, Dad, you don't have to go back to Port Charles, you could move back here to Llanview."

"Yeah, Todd you could move to Llanview."  Jack said.

"How would you feel about that Jack?"

"Sam would love having you here all the time."

"I didn't ask how Sam would feel, I asked how you would feel, Jack."

"It would be cool with me, Todd."

"I'm not so sure it would be cool with your mom though.  I think she likes the fact that I would have to board a plane to steal you guys."

"Dad, you know Mom knows you only took Jack and Sam to keep them safe from Tomas."

"Yes but your mother sometimes still needs a gentle reminder of that. Before Todd could say another word Sam and Hope came running out of their rooms and into his arms again. "You're not wearing your suit Grandpa." 

"I know I'm going to change right now.  Jack, Starr you guys better go and change to if you guys are coming swimming."

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

1 comment:

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!