WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way Back • The Shadows Fall • Battle the Dark • The Fourth Life • The End of Blame • Diamond in the Rough • Hope from the Ocean • Failings of the Fathers • Chasing the Monsters ||| Karena: • TM Return Scenarios • To Journey's End • Port Charles Chronicles • Todd's Saga • Memories Unlocked • The Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the Devil • The Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

To the Readers, From Cloud

Hi All,
I wanted to thank you for the comments that some of you have left, as well as the private emails you have sent me regarding my books.  I got a very positive response from a lot of folks, publicly and privately, for "The Way Back."  My intent there was to write the story the way it should have been on the show with Roger's return.

Currently, I am working on more projects. After "The Shadows Fall," I will be introducing a new book, called "Battle the Dark." Of course, whether or not there is another book following that ... we will have to see, but I do appreciate the comments and the reading that you've done at the fanfic hub. You can't imagine how important your comments are to the writers, especially me. It make take me a while, but I read them and I go back and write in response to most of them.

The Shadows Fall, though it may not seem so, is supposed to be a "lighter" story.  It does have it's moments, of course, but I promise you it's a lot of fun along the way.  Look for it to take some turns you may not expect! Hope you're enjoying it. I love writing, especially about this topic!!

Thank you SO MUCH AGAIN! You can email me at kaycloud0110@gmail.com or leave comments here.





*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!