WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Monday, June 25, 2012

To the Readers, from CLOUD

Hi all!

Battle the Dark has come to a close, and I wanted to write and thank all of you for sticking it out with Todd throughout that story. I'm sure you've noticed that there are things that Todd has still not faced about his time in captivity, and they will be addressed throughout the book series.

I will also caution you, sometimes, there will be difficult topics to read in this fanfiction. My goal is to work Todd all the way through his recovery from the captivity, as well as throw him some curveballs along the way. This means that some of it might be upsetting to read. I don't want you to give up on the books, hang tight! I'm sure most of you have figured out what he's learned during this book, and believe me, there's more.
All of the actions, of all of the characters - violent, non-violent, humorous, emotional or otherwise - have a defined purpose in the books that will come to light sooner or later.

I write these books as an ongoing "soap." This means that even when they're happily together, Todd and Blair will have angst, pain and troubles. Otherwise, the books, like the shows, would become dull. This is the basis for the soap opera genre; facing whatever lives gives you together makes you a supercouple. These two characters are just that.

I SO APPRECIATE the commenting. I love when you all write comments to me, and I get to go and read them, and I do try and answer them.

So, as for Todd and Blair and their family, it won't be perfectly smooth sailing at all. But stick with it; I am sure you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel and for each "challenge" they face, there's usually a bright spot or a deeper meaning.

Again, I appreciate and welcome your comments and input and hope to see you reading more! Feel free also to email me at any time at kaycloud0110@gmail.com
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!