WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Letter to Readers from Monica Ann

Dear Readers,

We have at last come to the end of my story, “Dance With the Devil.” I would like to thank you all for sticking with me throughout.

I will admit, many of the early parts of this story were based off of spoilers that I had hope would play out onscreen, but never did. And unfortunately, by the time those spoilers were shown as false, I was unable to tailor the story to fit with what had actually happened. Truthfully, many of those scenes would have fit much better than what I had initially hoped for.

I will be continuing this story, but it will no be at the breakneck pace I put out chapters for DTWD. I hope to be beginning my next story within the next week, with it appearing here within the next two weeks, if our gracious blogger is amenable. There will be two weddings in it, one especially alluded in the last chapter. I need to see what the characters say to me as I go along, so bare with me. I will be delving into some of Todd’s past and the psychological impact that it had on Todd today Plus, we will most likely see Todd Manning take over a staple of the Port Charles social calendar. It is also my hope to quicken the pace of the story, but then again, sometimes, I need to stop and smell the roses of a story.

I will also apologize, as this was a Todd and Blair story to start, yet evolved into a encompassing the whole Manning-Lord-Buchanan family and as great deal of the citizens of Port Charles. Yet I did see this as a true integration of the casts and histories of General Hospital and One Life to Live. I hope to continue that integration in my next story, as I have always viewed all of the soaps on ABC as existing together.

I welcome all comments to my story. If you would like to send me any directly, please email me at mmariniello@hotmail.com.

Till next time,
Monica Ann

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!