WELCOME

RELIVE the AMAZING DAYS of #OLTL, the MANNINGS, LORDS, CRAMERS and MORE! PLEASE leave comments for the authors, it gives them support and feedback!!!

Many thanks to our currently featured authors:

BF4L: Old Habits Die Hard ||| CIMZ: R.E.M. ||| Cloud: The Way BackThe Shadows FallBattle the DarkThe Fourth LifeThe End of BlameDiamond in the RoughHope from the OceanFailings of the FathersChasing the Monsters ||| Karena:TM Return ScenariosTo Journey's EndPort Charles ChroniclesTodd's SagaMemories UnlockedThe Mysterious Samuel Toddman (Reissue) • Who's the Real Todd? (Reissue) • Thomas Lord: Cloaked (Reissue) • Enigma (reissue) • Don't Shoot the Messenger (link) ||| MONICA ANN: Dance with the DevilThe Devil You Know ||| MARIA: Spidey Sam

TOTAL READS

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The End of Blame: Chapter 14 (adult)


Viki said, "Where are you going, young lady?"


She had crept up behind Orinia, who was just at the door, with her hand on the knob.  "Mrs. Buchanan.  I didn't intend to wake you.  I'm sorry."


Viki said, "Never mind all that, where are you off to?"


Orinia looked down, "I was leaving.  I wanted to go off and find my way to America.  Your brother is a kind man, but he wants to try and reason with my grandfather, which is never a good idea."


"Give my brother a chance, he's quite persuasive."


"I didn't want to take that chance, to be honest.  It is like a prison, and now that I have run off, it will be worse.  He will be more strict."


"Then I suppose you may have thought of that, first."


"I suppose."  Just then, Little Ray began to fuss. Viki went to tend to him and Orinia followed her.  When Viki picked up the baby, Orinia watched, and said, "Oh, he's so precious!"


"Yes, he's very much the little angel.  Would you like to hold him?"


Since he had calmed down, she said, "Oh yes, if I may?"


She took the baby in her arms, and Viki noticed that she was quite the natural.  "Orinia, how does a young girl like you have such a great way with babies?"


She didn't respond at first; it was as if she was thinking of what to say.  Finally, the young girl said, "My goodness, I have had practice babysitting, often."


Viki refrained from pushing her, and said, "Well, it shows.  Are you going to take off, now?  Leave Jack here without an explanation after he went out on a limb for you?"


The girl thought about it, "That would not have been good, would it?"


"No.  It wouldn't."


Viki watched as the girl became mesmerized, and vice versa, with Little Ray.  He was smiling and giggling within moments.  She finally took him into the other room, and put him down.  Humming a few tunes, Orinia succeeded in getting Ray back to sleep with very little hassle.  When she returned to the main room, Viki said, "Join me in a cup of tea?"


"It's rather late for tea, but of course I accept, since we are so wide awake," Orinia responded.  The two of them made themselves comfortable, and soon, the whistling of the teapot sounded briefly, and also brought the shuffling steps of Sister Rebecca Katherine.


"Ladies, good evening, or top of the morning."


"Evening, still."  Viki said, "I just so happened to catch Orinia trying to leave us."


"Oh dear, if ya want to do that, why not just say good-bye and go during the light hours?" the nun asked.


"I'm ashamed.  You've all been very kind.  I am just, afraid, of what my grandfather will do when Mr. and Mrs. Mahnning bring me back to him.  But someone made me change my mind."


"Ah, yes, Victoria is quite the talker."


Viki rolled her eyes in response, and said, "Likewise, I'm sure."


"No, it was that little baby.  I just love him.  One look at him, and I realized what all of this was about.  Family, love.  I want to stay with you all until I can resolve this, or I will have nothing."


Viki and Sister Rebecca Katherine shot each other a glance, and then Viki said, "Well, good decision.  Tea, Sister?"


"Oh yes, I'd love some.  Have you heard from my boy this evening?"  She had a worried look on her face.


"Jack was here, earlier.  He needed to bring the baby to him."  Viki said.


Sister Rebecca Katherine said, "The poor thing.  At least his babe brings him some comfort."


Orinia jumped directly in to the conversation.  "Jahck has told me about Mr. Mahnning's nightmares.  I pity him.  I've had my share of those," she said, "when I was a child."


"But you're a mere child now," Viki said, "you speak as if you are much older."


"Experiences can do that," Orinia said.


Viki agreed, "I've always thought my brother was older than his years.  His torments have aged him."


"There is no shame in that, dear, it is the way it is."  The nun added.  The rest of the time, the three of them sipped their tea in quiet.


***


Thaddeus Andracus could not sleep.  In fact, he had not slept since his granddaughter had fled.  He paced in hist study, until he was interrupted by the local police.  "I called you an hour ago.  Why such a delay?"


"Thaddeus, you know it's a late hour.  You wanted me, you got me, but I was busy at the time.  It's called sleep."  The man addressing him was rounded in the belly, middle-aged, and his English was too smooth to be a native.


"She has been missing four days, and you must do something."


"We filed a report.  You said yourself, she left willingly.  With her age..."


"I don't want to hear this!"  he said, slamming his hand down, "She is my granddaughter, she is just a child.  I want her found and returned."


"She's not a child, Thaddeus.  I've know you for years, and I know what this is about.  But she's not a child.  She's a young woman, over eighteen now, though with her small stature, she doesn't seem a day over fifteen.  You can't legally force her to be anywhere."


"I am asking you, not as a policeman, but as a friend.  Bring her back to me.  I am just asking you.  This is a favor to me and my family."


"I'll try and find her, but I can't force her to go.  She has to choose, on her own.  What exactly was this argument about, this time, that made her run away finally?"


"It is family business."


"Well, you're making a mistake trying to force her to do anything.   Talk, Thaddes.  Talk to each other.  Listen more.  I've told you this, many times."


"She is so like her mother, God rest her soul.   My beloved daughter.  She is so like her."


"Strong-willed, head strong.  Yep, that sounds like Adelphia."


"She has been gone for more than ten years, and I still feel her absence in my heart."


"I understand.  But you will drive Orinia away forever, if you don't find a way to live and let live."


***
In the tepid ocean outside the Athenian Hotel, Todd held Blair against him, and she clung to him, both of them floating in the comforting waves.  She said, "This was the best idea."


He said, "It was a good one, wasn't it?"


"You have many."


"I try."


"I've got one," she said.


"I know where this is headed," he said, looking longingly at her lips.  Not a single moment's thought went to any place but Athens at that moment, and he was becoming lost in her eyes, even in the dark.  She reached down and then brought up her suit bottom, throwing it to the shore.  She did the same with her top.


"Your turn," she said to him.


Instead of throwing them onto shore, he ran out of the water, stood on the beach, and disrobed in the pale lunar light.  She could see all of him.  She thanked the sky that somewhere along the line, he had lost some of the modesty about his magnificent body. Of course, it was reserved only for her.


He wants me to know that everything about him is an open book now.  He wants me to embrace all of it, and fully accept him.  It occurred to her, just then, that this was what he always wanted: her acceptance.  Though he had suffered immense pain, she did find an outcome of all of it that benefitted their relationship: deeper intimacy.  He was more open with her than he had ever been.  He readily showed his love for all of them in natural, uninhibited ways.


As he walked toward her again from the shore, the moon was sending a slight glow to his frame, and highlighting some parts with an azure overtone:  his taught stomach and thin waist; his broad shoulders and muscular arms; his strong legs and his generous manhood, standing straight against him.  "My God, he's beautiful," she said, and thought how true it was, even with the countless scars and marks all over him.  She felt warmth between her legs and stood, raising her chest above the water line and letting him see her breasts floating on the water.


He walked into the waves, slowly and deliberately, and when he got to her, kissed her, then fastenened his mouth on her neck, and then one breast, sucking at her nipple, as she moved her legs around his waist, and brought her hand to him.  Stroking his length, she whispered, "Want you," into his ear.  Her voice and words, since his return, had brought a variety of things: instant excitement, desperate urgency, and sometimes even release.  Her voice had kept him sane when in captivity, and the sound of it now made him flush with excitement.  In keeping with their own traditions of love making, she now added whispering to him, at the right moments, as part of her way of bringing him to heights of pleasure.  She'd discovered it worked wonders.


The water made everything simpler, and reminded them both of their tub at home.  He said, "I love you, Blair," into her ear, as he positioned her over him, and pulled her onto him, moving her over his length, using the buoyancy of the water to make it easy for them.  She was able to keep her hands mostly free, and utilized them to touch everywhere she knew would make him wild with passion.  He did the same, first finding her center with his fingers, and rubbing until she moaned with increasing intensity and finally cried out.  She sighed softly after her own letting go, as she buried her head onto his shoulder and nuzzled his neck.  She began to work fervently and purposefully at bringing him to his place of ecstasy.


She tightened herself around him, and quickened the pace of her strokes.  She used her hips and bottom to grind against him, while at the same time, applying pressure to his body with hers, supporting herself on his shoulders with her hands.  Moving up and down at a more rapid speed, he began to moan and gasp against her neck, and she waited, strategically, to move again.


She looked at him, "Do you know what you mean to me?"  she said.


"Must be what you mean to me."  Even though he responded, she could see he was flustered: impatient at that moment.  She could see it and loved it.


She leaned to his ear, and, tensing herself around him, said, "Tell me what you want."


He had never been good at dirty talk, but with her, everything worked and nothing was off limits.  He looked at her, and his shyness poked through, as he hesitated, then softly, "I want you."


"Tell me more," she said, kissing down his neck, and holding still over him.  She could feel him twitching inside her, primed.  She did everything she could to stop herself from moving against him and setting him free.


"You're teasing me," he said, closing his eyes, as he felt her squeeze him with her muscles, not once but three or four times, in knee-weakening waves.  Then, she stopped and waited.


"What do you want, Todd?"  she whispered, in the airiest tone she had.  While asking, she ran her hands over his back and bottom and pulled him closer.


"I love you.  I want us, always."


"Just like this?"  she said, working her hands along his chest and licking his neck and sucking his earlobe. "Just like this, still, forever?  Just, quiet and still?"


He knew where she was taking him, so he waited, holding back, and let himself enjoy her game.  He said, "No.  I want you to move.  You know that."


"You want me to move?" she played innocent.


"I want you to make me feel," he heard himself whisper.  His voice was gravelly, husky.  She's a tricky one.  She knows.  She knows I love this, want it to last.  She can even get me to talk smut, if she pushes it.  He realized she could just about get him to do anything.  One of their favorite sex games was her pulling off him several times during sex, and then waiting a bit, and starting him again.  He'd always wait, letting her take the lead, no matter how much he wanted to just throw himself powerfully into her, and finish.  This was close to those days, but since his return, he'd been more apt to reach his end before the game was done.  She is perfecting her art, and I love her work.  I so missed this.  So much.


He looked up and saw her use her own hands to rub over her breasts.  The nipples poked through her fingers, and she threw her head back and then swung her hair toward him.  Trying to move herself off him, as she used to, he stopped her, and she was surprised, smiling.  Again, she tried to move herself off of him, but he wouldn't let her go.  She smirked and went to work on his body and senses.  She could feel him, swelled and pulsating inside her, and he kissed her with everything he had.  She kissed back, licking his tongue with hers, and slightly biting his lip as she backed away, which lead to a trail of small nips along his neck.


Soon, his breathing was close to hyperventilation, as she looked into his eyes, and he into hers.  The sounds of him building to release; his moaning and panting, coupled with his strong hands, pulling her feverishly onto him, were beginning to excite her to the point of a wanting frenzy.  He sensed this, and instead of pushing forward to his own end, kissed her breasts, sucking on one of them next to the nipple, until she slightly bruised.  He locked one thumb into place over the spot he was certain would make her wild.  Moving quickly and in just the right motion for her, he watched as her head dropped back, and she quivered, saying, "yes, oh, Todd," before moaning her second moment of ecstasy to the quiet of the night.  Collapsing onto him a bit, she rested her head on his broad shoulder, kissing his flesh and sighing in the outcome of his handiwork.


He was almost unable to control himself any longer.  He felt her warm body against him, her slick wetness around him, and knew he couldn't 'play' much more.  That was when she lifted her head carefully and said in a hush, "Do it.  Now," and with three sharp and powerful thrusts, he exploded inside her.  Louder than she expected him to be, his voice carried over the ocean and she playfully covered his lips with her fingers, then replaced them with her kiss, as he moaned the last of his pleasure into her mouth.  His groaning and sighing continued in her ear, and she smiled, pleased at what they had created together.


*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Your comments are 'payment' for the work of the authors. Our writers like to hear your feedback. Please leave a comment when you read.

1 comment:

Provide us with feedback, but be courteous in your comments and criticism. Thanks!